Will Smith helps stranger announce her pregnancy

Woman Gets Will Smith To Help Announce She's Pregnant

This is a story all about how one woman seized the opportunity to announce her pregnancy in a pretty special way ... and no, we don't mean a gender reveal photoshoot. Been there, done that.

We mean she met superstar Will Smith and enlisted his help.

"A lucky woman named Emily apparently ran into Will Smith in a coffee shop, right? So, that's pretty cool in itself. Then, she got the former 'Fresh Prince' star to help her announce her big news."

E! called that a "hard-to-top announcement" -- and, well, we have to agree.

A friend of Emily's posted the photo to Reddit and titled the thread, "My friend's baby announcement is pretty fresh."

Get it? "Fresh"? Y'know ... "Fresh Prince of Bel-Air." Clever.

The photo appeared on Imgur, where commenters had a field day, saying it kinda looks like it was Will Smith who was the baby's dad since he's the one holding the sign.

Okay, so you could take it like that ... orrrr you could just take it as being the coolest pregnancy announcement ever. We're going with option No. 2.

IslesHocky May 21 2014 at 4:17 PM

Why do you guys always get news from Reddit.

Trisha May 22 2014 at 3:12 AM

He is cool. I once saw Eddie Murphy in Burbank and he gave me a look that propelled across the place "You better NOT recognize me". LIke all I had to say was his name and the place would go wild? So you know what? I didnt say crap and I didnt look away either. Snotty jerk, I just stared right back at him till HE looked away. I realized he wasnt funny. He was top of the class A-hole. Good for Will being a better person.

AL May 22 2014 at 12:55 AM

a celebrity does something nice for someone and people have to be ******** about it! nice of him to do that.and good for her for the once in a lifetime opportunity.

qsmuse May 21 2014 at 10:47 PM

Maybe he can give her parenting tips as well.

savannahswithgod May 22 2014 at 10:54 AM

Let's see and some guy asked me for 50 cents while I was riding my vehicle, my bike. First told him I didn't have it but then thought probably got some change in the Batpurse thing on the handle bars. Actually had 2 dollars in there, so gave him 2 dollar bills. Then after leaving I thought what is he going to buy with 50 cents, a beer from someone maybe. Now at that same place a few minutes earlier, was off to feed my brothers few cats ( I got a herd) was a guy and a cop with the blue lights on. He was telling the guy the fine was as $257, think he was getting the guy for Public intoxication and the guy wanted something done and the cop said when they got down to the jail he would check into it.

katrinabennet May 22 2014 at 8:16 AM

Maybe I'll run into Alex Skarsgard and he can announce my pregnancy too!

halt1025 May 22 2014 at 7:23 AM

obomacare

savannahswithgod halt1025 May 22 2014 at 10:56 AM

Should be Obomacure but where's the money in that?

ChristyE halt1025 May 22 2014 at 10:58 AM

still trolling the same word you can't even spell/smh/

hensteeth May 22 2014 at 7:21 AM

And he projects a good-guy persona in his acting roles. Happy to see it's on the level.

Anne Boleyns Crown May 22 2014 at 7:20 AM

Always liked Will Smith. I wish he would do more acting.

savannahswithgod Anne Boleyns Crown May 22 2014 at 11:00 AM

I like Will too. Wish Hollywood would quit throwing quirks in things as to make the story unfeasible. I don't mind fantasy as Aliens arriving but if they come they is coming to enslave us. It was like Tom Cruise in Jack Reacher and the racing of the car. Hey the guys in the car got guns and they just killed someone and they are not filling tom and his car full of holes. Why Hollywood, why? SS/BdM movie too Hollywood. drop in here I'll show you. Bring money, big money.

Linda May 22 2014 at 6:51 AM

I have a hat Will Smith signed for my husband at the golf course he was a golf pro at in Miami years ago when Will Smith came there to play golf. My husband said he IS a nice guy. What a cool way to announce your pregnant having Will Smith standing next to ya helping announce it!