Season Finale Of 'The Voice': The Big Winner Revealed!

Season Finale Of 'The Voice': The Big Winner Revealed!

The big winner was revealed on the season finale 'The Voice,'

Josh Kaufman, the thirty-eight year old father of two from Team Usher, said he was surprised, overwhelmed, happy and relieved. Usher stole Josh from Team Adam during the battle rounds, which means this is the first year a coach other than Adam Levine or Blake Shelton has won.

In a press conference, Shelton said he knew if anyone could beat him and Adam, it was Usher.

"I think viewers of the show were ready for somebody else to win. You've got to change it up at some point."

Josh took to Twitter right after the big announcement and thanked his fans for the win.

Adam Levine also took to Twitter with another announcement-before the show was even over, he congratulated Christina as either the winner of "The Voice" or a new member of his label.

It seems to be a happy ending for all -- congrats to all three finalists on an amazing season.

Catherine May 21 2014 at 8:42 AM

I did not care who the coach was. Josh was, hands down, the best and most consistent talent of the three finalists. The Voice had many very talented contestants this year!

jsimancas May 21 2014 at 8:33 AM

Jake was supposed to win this contest I don't know what happened?

echowind May 21 2014 at 10:03 AM

Love the Voice. Josh is an amazing singer like Cristina and Jake. Cristina and Jake did not NEED to win the voice as you will see Cristina already has a record deal and Jake will soon follow. Josh was the only one who really needed to win to push his career along. Josh is an amazing vocalist who creates spectacular arrangements and sings the heck out of them. Each song making it his own. SO happy for him. I will along with all my NY friends will buy his album. Already downloaded his amazing version of "I can''t make you love me". Congrats to a real Pro! Prove all the nay sayers wrong!!!!!!! Go get them. Also record a song with Usher. It will be great. Thank goodness Usher saved him.

DICK May 21 2014 at 8:13 AM

You will be hearing a lot about Cristina and Jake but the winner will fade. This is not the way to change it up. SUCKS

neal.b May 21 2014 at 7:24 AM

I stopped watching when they kicked Sisandra off. She was definitely the most talented singer ever on the show.

Kat & Molly May 21 2014 at 8:12 AM

There has been concern that none of the winners of the Voice has made it big and although Josh has a nice voice, I feel he will be another on this long list. Of the three finalist, I would actually buy the music of Christina and Jake, which would be a first for me. So, Adam I am looking forward to buying and listening to Christina's music and supporting her in my own small way and I hope that Jake gets picked up by a label in order to be able to purchase his music. I wish Josh good luck, who knows maybe he will break the mold.

pattie May 21 2014 at 10:43 AM

the duet with Robin Thicke solidified why Josh was the clear winner of The Voice!
Congratulations Josh!!!

phyllis.sanborn pattie May 21 2014 at 2:04 PM

You said it best!!!He sang just as good, if not better than Robin!!

ziginflo36 pattie May 21 2014 at 2:46 PM

The winner of the Voice was decided prior to the show.

aptessitor ziginflo36 May 21 2014 at 3:12 PM

Oh okay.

Flag +2 rate up
twalsh4440 May 21 2014 at 9:47 AM

I Love the show and all in it. I personnally think KAT was definitely the BEST but I am a ROCKER DUDE I still Love the show and all JUDGES

sneakyp957 twalsh4440 May 21 2014 at 6:17 PM

I leaned towards Kat also,but like you it was mostly because I am a rocker/blues guy.

The truth is that anybody in the top ten was good enough to win it. I personally think the girl was a little better singer than the winner,but that's just personal choice. He has a good voice also,and since he sings R&B,I'm fine with it.

DICK May 21 2014 at 8:08 AM

Well the FIX is in on the Voice. I have watched every season and never again. This guy will never be heard from again they really have to be kidding me. I am really upset as i really enjoy the show.

Grandma C May 21 2014 at 7:41 AM

Are you kidding me? This had to be a fix, so someone other than Blake and Adam won. This will be another one we will never hear from again. Oh well, first season watching it and last.