The best and worst dressed 'Bachelorette' contestants from Andi's season premiere
- We loved Andi in this embellishment-heavy dress.
- This guy is clearly not happy about something, but we do like his jacket and tie combo.
- This big ol' gingham print is maybe a bit much, but this guy looks pretty sharp regardless.
- You know, we really liked this outfit, it was simple and sophisticated.
- Bow-tie, suspenders, argyle socks -- are we at an SEC tailgate or a rose ceremony?
- Double polka dots or not, this guy was a cutie.
- We can appreciate a man who's not afraid to wear purple. He gets our vote.
- All black is a nice touch, but we just can't get past this dude's hair. Someone get Brett up in here ASAP.
- This guy gets our first impression rose every time. Chris Harrison, you never to fail to deliver in the outfit department.
It's baaaaack! The Bachelor franchise returned last night with Andi Dorfman's The Bachelorette season premiere (the tenth season since the show's been on air), and you already know we're pretty excited. Though we don't normally discuss men's fashion around these here parts, we're ready to do some serious outfit critiquing while we follow Andi on her journey to find love.
Last night's premiere pretty much cut right to the chase (minus a confusing montage in which Andi explored the local Atlanta shopping scene declared an embellished graphic tee "so cute!"), introducing us to the 25 guys almost right off the bat. When we first saw Andi's list of suitors, we were a little concerned this season would be a snoozefest, but we think it'll shape up to be the most dramatic one yet! Or, one of them at least. Click through the gallery above for our outfit commentary from last night's season premiere of 'The Bachelorette' (lamp not included).