The best and worst dressed at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards
At the 2014 Billboard Music Awards red carpet tonight in Las Vegas, there were a definitely a few hits and, well...a lot of misses. From Nicki Minaj and Kelly Rowland in ill-fitting cutout dresses, to Carrie Underwood's questionable chartreuse ensemble, there were few dresses that really wowed us.
- How cute does the newest Bachelorette look? Love the embellishments.
- J.Lo is sporting a gorgeous dress, but we wish it was a touch less sheer.
- In a rare misstep, Chrissy Teigen is wearing...well, we're not sure what.
- Can't hate her.
- Definitely a less intense look than most we saw on the red carpet, but such a cute dress nonetheless.
- We're not loving this all-white look and blue hair.
- Carrie looks gorgeous, but we're not loving the dress.
- One word: Yikes.
- What can we say -- girl cleaned up.
- The dress is another story, but what's with the closed-toe pumps?
- The TV host looked cute in white separates.
- Everything was fine until we saw the turtleneck.
- We loved the sheer detailing on Shania's dress.
- OK, what is going on with this top? We can't.
- We just wish this dress fit.
- The matching skirt and jacket set was an interesting choice.
Singer Kesha looked stunning, and Lucy Hale looked cute in a color-blocked look, but ultimately, we're going to have to call this night a major fashion fail. When are the Oscars happening, anyway?
Click through the gallery to see the best and worst dressed looks of the night at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards.