Wildest and Wackiest looks from the Billboard Music Awards
- Red lace from head to toe, and red leather boots to top it off? Whitney's outfit for the 1993 Billboard Awards was a bit much!
- Chilli and Lisa "Left Eye" Lopez are dressed like Buzz Lightyear, holding a cardboard cut out of T-Boz.
- Never one to shy away from a daring look, Stefani tied her hair in tiny buns and bejweled her eyebrows in 1997.
- Those of us who see Usher as a complete stud would love to forget this outfit ever happened.
- It was the late '90s, a time of crop tops and strappy sandals, and JLH wasn't afraid to bare it all.
- Griffin hosted the 2000 show, and we think the comedian was looking for some laughs with her outfit, too.
- Oh, Brit. We're really not sure what was going on with this outfit, but the hat really put it over the edge into "yikes" territory!
- Whoa, looks like Pink forgot that fish netting is supposed to stay on boats.
- Cher has always been a fashion risk-taker, but there's so many things going in in this outfit that we just... don't understand.
- This is a Celine we're not used to -- from the short blonde hair to the very daring dress, certainly gave us a shock!
- Flavor Flav never leaves without that clock, but this is a case of the primary colors gone wrong.
- You've heard of the saying "that looks like a few scraps of fabric sewn together." Well this, ladies and gentlemen, is the literal interpretation.
- Nicki always keeps it interesting, wearing a bedazzled (and sheer) jumpsuit in 2011.
- Dying your hair fun colors is definitely a trend, but we're not so sure about the teddy-bear platform boots.
The Billboard Music Awards are a night filled with powerhouse performances and well-deserved recognition for some of Music's biggest names. This year's show, hosted by Ludacris, will feature performances from musicians of all kinds -- from Lorde to J.Lo!
Whether through their music or fashion sense, the stars always know how to make a statement. To get excited for this year's show, we looked back at some of the wildest outfits from years past.
From head-to-toe lace to stuffed-animal shoes, check out our picks for the wackiest looks from Billboard Awards past.