'True Tori': I Was Humiliated In Front Of The Whole World

On "True Tori," Tori Spelling finally opened up to husband Dean McDermott about her feelings, after his recent affair.

TORI: "You hurt me, you broke my heart. You humiliated me, in front of the world...
DEAN: "I'm so sorry... I owe you a lifetime of apologies."

For some time, Tori has held back telling Dean how she really feels about the affair, in fear of pushing him over the edge. Every time he feels too much guilt, he seems to have a breakdown, or suicidal thoughts. Still, the conversation between the two seemed to maybe be taking a step in the right direction.

'True Tori': I Was Humiliated In Front Of The Whole World

But as The Stir notes there's a lot to work on for the couple. A big part of the episode was their different opinions on weather Dean should go back to Toronto to film a second season of "Chopped: Canada." If he does, it could mean trouble on the horizon.

And as Hollywood Life notes, the couple also had a heated argument, where Dean said he didn't know if he wanted to be in the marriage anymore. Only time will tell if the couple can work things out.

saltilo07 May 14 2014 at 11:52 AM

A big part of the episode was their different opinions on weather Dean should go back to Toronto to film a second season of "Chopped: Canada." -- Does AOL not have proof readers? I can't stand reading blogs/news articles with typos for simple word confusions! You're a NEWS OUTLET, no matter how much this is not news, at least know the difference between 'weather' and 'whether'.

Janet saltilo07 May 14 2014 at 11:59 AM

I could not agree more! AOL is the worst offender in this regard that I have ever seen.

petermacso May 14 2014 at 11:44 AM

If I had to look at that thing in the morning I'd have an affair too. He thought he'd get the big bucks from the father's estate.

dannyh94102 petermacso May 14 2014 at 11:53 AM

Both of them are reaping the whirlwind of their sins. Vengence is sweet.

kinderprintables May 14 2014 at 11:42 AM

I'm not sure it should have been that much of a surprise. He had an affair to get with Tori, and history seems to be repeating itself. Bummer. When you play, you pay.

tcbrockin kinderprintables May 14 2014 at 11:56 AM

What goes around, comes around!

beatlefanx May 14 2014 at 11:41 AM

In front of the whole world? How many people even watch this show, and more to the point who gives a damn.

smeade5572 May 14 2014 at 11:41 AM

I hate to be the one to tell her--the whole world does not give a crap about her and her problems!

nonidarlin May 14 2014 at 11:40 AM

It is a sad situation, however, what Deans first wife went through was no walk in the park. Had I married a man that wooed me while married to another (with children), cheated on me - with children - it would not have been a surprise.

Tere May 14 2014 at 11:39 AM

This passes for news? my only question is, who cares?

autumn May 14 2014 at 11:39 AM

Tori you are making yourself out to look like a victim here. Are you forgetting you and Dean had affairs when you were both married!! So if Karma has come back to you live with it!! Cut the BS................... Dean looks like Sh** but you two had your share of affairs so what do you want pity???? Please GET OVER IT MOVE ON!!!!!!!!!!

tpos1 May 14 2014 at 11:39 AM

what was she thinking???? this guy is a total loser. look at him, he should be selling used cars somewhere.

petermacso tpos1 May 14 2014 at 11:45 AM

Look at her, she was hit with a VERY UGLY STICK!

Mary Lou May 14 2014 at 11:38 AM

Once a cheater, always a cheater.