The trend report: Graphic florals pack a big punch
OK, okay, we know floral prints for spring aren't the most original idea in the world, but, we've got to say -- they're the freshest way to enliven your seasonal wardrobe. Case in point: The graphic floral prints that came down the runway at Dolce & Gabbana and Michael Kors last fall, and seen recently on the red carpet by the likes of Zoe Saldana, Blake Lively, and Karolina Kurkova.
- Dries Van Noten Spring/Summer 2014
- Dolce & Gabbana Spring/Summer 2014
- Etro Spring/Summer 2014
- Michael Kors Spring/Summer 2014
- Marni Spring/Summer 2014
- Lea Michele in Blumarine at the FOX Fanfront.
- Zoe Saldana in Nina Ricci at the Global Gift Gala.
- Blake Lively in Valentino out and about in NYC.
- Karolina Kurkova in Marchesa at the Met Gala.
- Katy Perry backstage at 'Hedwig and The Angry Inch' on Broadway, wearing Dolce & Gabbana.
- Emmy Rossum in Carolina Herrera at the Met Gala.
This spring, it's all about big, bold, and as close to real life-looking as possible when it comes to floral prints. If you've ever thought of florals as too precious or dainty, now's your chance to hop on the bandwagon. Click through the gallery for our full report on the trend.