Top 9 at 9: Fashion's elite supports Born Free Africa, Instagram etiquette & more
We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. Fashion's elite came together to support the Born Free Africa Mother's Day Family Carnival this weekend, from Anna Wintour and Donna Karan to Carolina Herrera and actress Claire Danes.
2. Poppy Delevingne (older sister of model Cara) has requested that guests attending her wedding do not take any photos for social media, instead giving photo rights to Porter magazine. So what's the proper etiquette for Instagramming a friend's wedding? Experts weigh in. (StyleCaster)
3. Fashionista did a little digging and found 17 innovative Korean beauty products you need to try right now - from the sworn-by cushion compacts to the more... interesting products (think starfish extract), there's bound to be something that catches your eye! (Fashionista)
4. Can you wear white jeans if you have cellulite? Yes! Not every kind of jean will work, but here are some options.
5. In case you missed it... last week Pippa Middleton CUT HER HAIR. Into a bob! Thoughts?
6. You just have to agree that Kiernan Shipka is fashion's up-and-coming It Girl. She is just so stylish, here dressed in Tory Burch at the Born Free Africa Mother's Day Family Carnival.
7. An anti-aging workout, complete with warm-up, cardio, stretching... for your face? Yep, bring it on. (Telegraph)
8. We're obsessed with this quick, fun video of how you can be more photogenic just by making a few tiny tweaks to your pose!
9. Looking to slim down just before swimsuit season? Try these 20 superfoods for weight loss!