Mothers' Day breakfast in bed falls apart ... twice

WATCH: Young Boys Attempt To Bring Mom Breakfast In Bed

Some families celebrate Mother's Day by bringing mumsy breakfast in bed. That's exactly what little Carter and Cayden tried to do for their mom. But ... things didn't really go as planned.

Maybe second time's the charm, right?

"Not again! Sorry!"

The anchors on "Fox & Friends" couldn't help but chuckle after watching the video.

Brian Kilmeade: 'You know, without the camera that fruit goes back in that little bowl and goes right to Mom anyway. The camera did him in!"

Elisabeth Hasselbeck:"And we would eat it anyway! The five second rule applies ten times over."

"Good Morning America" anchor Amy Robach thought this video was adorable, but says many mothers aren't too surprised by breakfast in bed.

'I was in the grocery store on Sunday, or Saturday actually, afternoon, and guess who was in there? A bunch of moms trying to buy all the food so someone else could allegedly prepare it for them. But I had to chuckle, look at all the moms out there trying to help."

... And that's why we love them.

donahuepapad123 May 12 2014 at 2:03 PM

??? you might need counseling ?? good luck and peace be with you ?

cincyburb01 May 12 2014 at 1:44 PM

So I see the mainstream media is still talking about Mothers' Day and talking about how awesome moms are. But next month on Fathers' day the media will post huge headlines about the fathers who aren't doing their jobs as fathers and how great the mothers are at filling in. It's disgusting the way things are slanted in the news. There are a lot of great fathers out there and a lot of horrible mothers. I know when I was growing up, my dad held the family together while my lazy mother sat on her fat butt and lived off him. Go Dads!

spaceboundmm cincyburb01 May 12 2014 at 5:55 PM

Listen & be grateful to your mother.

liar004 May 12 2014 at 2:39 PM

This is old, it was on America's Funniest Videos a long time ago.

Darlene May 12 2014 at 3:27 PM

Stupid. Not funny.

Purple Shell May 12 2014 at 6:55 PM

I do not like to have breakfast in bed. I can't get comfortable. It also reminds me of being sick in the hospital. I would rather eat at the table. I think breakfast in bed is highly overated.