The survey says ...

'Family Feud' Fail Is One For The Game Show Ages

Tuesday's 'Family Feud' was one for the record books. The Sass family of Stockton, California, needed just 18 points to score 200 needed to bring home the $20,000 jackpot. Everyone was feeling pretty good about the outcome. The smiles said it all. Feels like a lock, right? That's when Anna Sass took
the stage next to host Steve Harvey and did her very best with the 5 questions. Did we mention that she only needed 18 points?

Let's just say things didn't go as planned. In fact, the outcome was somewhat epic. You have to feel for Anna because that car ride home must have been a tough one but she says they took it all in stride. "We had a great time and we still laugh about the entire experience," she said.

Bonniewacksman24 May 10 2014 at 1:14 AM

I cannot hear or see "Family Feud" anymore when Steve Harvey is on the T.V. I love the Family Feud but only with the other 2 men. Steve constantly yells and screams so LOUD and not only myself but all my friends have the same about this.
Also, Steve on his T.V. show the same thing about the screaming and yelling. No one that I know hear about this also.

elkscorpion Bonniewacksman24 May 10 2014 at 6:42 AM

survey says he brought a new spin to the show adding more humor. that show has jumped to the top of the charts since he took over. i stopped watchin after dawson left- giving my age here. i like it since he came to the show.

Whad Up Girl! May 09 2014 at 5:13 PM

What an idiot!

A couple is deeply in "marriage"! Dumb ass, how about debt!

ritteralvarez Whad Up Girl! May 09 2014 at 6:54 PM

yes my wife and I ,we are DEEPLY in MARRIAGE too!!

wedidwhat May 09 2014 at 5:11 PM

dumb as a box of rocks smh

banngbanng May 09 2014 at 5:02 PM

Stomach question: hurts....married couple deeply in: debt......ultimate FAIL. That sucks, sorry.

donhowardmusic May 09 2014 at 4:34 PM

Her partner gave the number one answers. It's hard to find two good answers for those questions. It's not her fault, the questions didn't have good second answers. That was a tough outcome. But, hey, they still get to try again Wednesday, right? What DOES a stomach do besides growl? Get sick? Hey, that's vomit!! LOL

Bill May 09 2014 at 4:28 PM

It is most unkind for you to promote this as an "epic fail"... She was human and nervous and her first responses were taken. Yes, that is the way "The FEUD" works, but this article is just ridiculing her. NOT good for the AOL image...

Mike Bill May 09 2014 at 4:36 PM

She deserves it.

Nick Schmitz Bill May 09 2014 at 4:37 PM

cicada anyone? train station? debt? grumble!!! god those were my answers all done quickly. this girl is a tardo-- thats why stupid people are picked to go on TV!!!

nbellapigna Nick Schmitz May 09 2014 at 6:58 PM

put 20 thousand dollars and I camera on you....also so got most of the number 1 answers as well...then got flustered when she had to guess again.

Flag 0 rate up
lthrnck68 May 09 2014 at 3:53 PM

Wish I'd been watching. Could have used a good laugh.

jimedingtonjr May 09 2014 at 3:45 PM

Really! A 1 min. ad before I see your video! Stop the madness! I refuse to watch your ads!

lou2school jimedingtonjr May 09 2014 at 4:07 PM

That'll stop 'em!

pcofnc May 09 2014 at 3:36 PM

Who ever at AOL that keeps pushing this story,for three days now.When will you be happy ?When you get to post a story of her being found hanging from a tree?Leave the woman alone

Sheryll May 09 2014 at 3:35 PM

OMG! I would have been pisssed. I can see 1 or 2 0's, but this girl was a dingbat.

Back to School Deal

A new item every day in August
Back to School deal