The trend report: Think pink
If there's one thing we learned at last night's Met Gala, it's that we are so, so OK with pink being a thing right now. Blush pink, nude pink, coral-tinged pink, hot pink -- it was all there last night, from Kate Bosworth and Reese Witherspoon, to Emma Stone and Suki Waterhouse. Each lady put their own spin on the color, and whether it was feminine, barely-there, sleek, or ultra-girly, we've never seen so much pink look so good. There's something there for everyone when it comes to the color, and you can bet we'll be sporting it all summer long. Click through the gallery for our full report on the trend.
- Balmain Spring/Summer 2014
- Miu Miu Spring Summer 2014
- Chanel Spring/Summer 2014
- Altuzarra Spring/Summer 2014
- Burberry Spring/Summer 2014
- Reese Witherspoon in Stella McCartney at the Met Gala.
- Kate Bosworth in Stella McCartney at the Met Gala.
- Rachel McAdams in Ralph Lauren at the Met Gala.
- Suki Waterhouse in Burberry at the Met Gala.
- Emma Stone in Thakoon at the Met Gala.
- Blake Lively in Gucci at the Met Gala.
- Claire Danes in Oscar de la Renta at the Met Gala.