Top 9 at 9: The best of the Met Gala red carpet, a #GirlBoss giveaway, plus more
We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. Hands down, Blake Lively and Beyoncé owned the 2014 Met Gala red carpet last night. See all of the red carpet looks you might've missed here.
2. In honor of the debut of Nasty Gal Co-Founder & CEO's book #GIRLBOSS, we're giving away 3 copies on Twitter to 3 lucky winners today only. Here's how to enter to win.
3. Cara Delevingne spilled the beans about the upkeep for her sought-after eyebrows. The secret? "They're like a cat that licks her own fur," says Delevingne. (The Cut)
4. Your makeup look isn't the only thing that needs a good foundation. Bases for your hair are the latest products creating buzz in the hair care industry and we're thinking these primers could come in handy. (Daily Makeover)
5. Get the skinny on spring style with these 10 inspiring ways to wear your jeans in transitional weather.
6. Jay Z staged a mock proposal last night after recovering Beyoncé lost her ring on the Met Gala red carpet. She said yes (again) of course! (Us Weekly)
Credit: Us Weekly
7. Give mom a little sparkle this Mother's Day with these 9 pretty present ideas that won't break the bank.
8. Hold the phone - Matt Damon could be persuaded to return as the iconic Jason Bourne if the right story comes his way. Time to pull out the ol' typewriter! (Complex)
9. Rumors about Rihanna's NSFW Instagram account continue as fans are greeted by a "Page Not Found" message. We need answers and new posts stat! (E! Online)