Top 9 at 9: Adam Levine dyes his hair blonde, Kimye are married & more
We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. Adam Levine has DONE THE UNTHINKABLE. Okay just kidding, but he dyed his hair platinum blonde! Why, Adam, why?!
Apocalypse prep course complete. pic.twitter.com/muvPDrIa59- Adam Levine (@adamlevine) May 3, 2014
2. In other (actually HUGE) celebrity news, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are officially married! The intimate wedding is imminent, because they've reportedly acquired their marriage license in California. (Daily News)
3. Lela Rose, a designer worn by both Michelle Obama and Kate Middleton, is looking to expand. She hired a new CEO and wants to launch accessories, bringing the label to the next level. (Fashionista)
4. Did you see all of the looks from #NerdProm? From President Obama to President Fitz, everyone who's anyone was in DC this weekend for the White House Correspondents Dinner.
5. Emma Roberts attended the San Francisco Film Festival this weekend, wearing a stunning white Christian Dior mini dress. (How cool are those bell sleeves?)
Photo: Getty Images
6. Tonight is the night! The 2014 Met Gala kicks off featuring the work of designer Charles James. Not sure who Mr. James is? You can read about him here, and get ready to see a lot of gowns tonight!
7. Don't let your allergies get you down this spring. Here are beauty tips to beat that red nose and those puffy eyes.
8. Did you watch the Kentucky Derby this weekend? We did (yay California Chrome!), but we also watched the red carpet. See the best and worst dressed attendees! (Some of them are bad... really bad.)
9. Tina Fey made our day - nay, our MONTH with this news: the Mean Girls musical will be workshopped soon! Apparently they're already working on a "Fetch" song. (Vulture)
SHOP GREAT PRODUCTS