Porsha Stewart calls turning herself in to police the worst day of her life

Porsha Stewart Calls Turning Herself In To Police The Worst Day Of Her Life

"Real Housewives of Atlanta" star Porsha Stewart dropped by "Watch What Happens Live" and addressed the arrest warrant issued against her by co-star Kenya Moore.

A couple weeks ago on the reunion show, Kenya was, well, pressing Porsha's buttons -- leading Porsha to lose her cool and pull Kenya to the ground by her hair. After the incident, Kenya filed a police report.

Since the show had raw footage of the incident, it was enough to charge Porsha with misdemeanor battery, hence the warrant.

"So I had to go in and turn myself in," Porsha explains. "I've never done anything in my life to end me up in a jail and have to get a mug shot. So for me to be in there at that moment because of Kenya Moore was literally the worst moment of my life."

Porsha went on to say that the way she handled the situation was a mistake, but added that she's only human and was being provoked and bullied. She also apologized to all of her fans, and to the entire cast of the show for her actions .

Still, Fans on Twitter seemed to be on Porsha's side -- saying it was clear that Kenya was the primary aggressor.

But CarterMatt thinks as far as the cast for next season goes, it's debatable whether Porsha or Kenya will back.

"Personally, we feel like you could lose both of them, mostly because we're not a big fan of watching people fight in a way that is anything other than shade being thrown."

msharvie May 05 2014 at 1:01 PM

After the fight, you will notice to whose side the rest of the house wives went to..........Porsha. None of the rest of the cast gave a damn about Kenya because they all knew she deserved what she got.

suzanneg444 msharvie May 05 2014 at 6:39 PM

You just KNOW Nene was sitting there grinning from ear to ear, INSIDE...wishing Porsha would have blackened both of Kenya's eyes or knocked her lousy teeth down her throat. Did anyone catch the very snide insult she made about Nene getting her teeth at Petco? Nene missed that...but I bet if she hadn't...Kenya would would have gotten an earful about her imaginary African boyfriend again. LMAO

Richard May 05 2014 at 3:40 PM

So the new morality is that Black woman dress like ... well ... you can see for yourself.

Whatever happened to decorum, grace, and manners?

suzanneg444 Richard May 05 2014 at 6:28 PM

They all dress however it takes to show off their bolt-on boobies!!! LOL

diamanteb May 05 2014 at 3:43 PM

Bravo Porsha you handled yourself with class and dignity with Andy Cohen last night.

krazeekake May 05 2014 at 3:43 PM

Bravo producers and Andy should be ashamed of themselves. They allowed Kenya to bring those stupid props purely for the sake of ratings. They knew there would be trouble and Andy sat there and let it happen. Kudos to Porsha. She did exactly what I wanted to reach through the TV screen and do. Kenya has always been a munipulative liar and trouble maker. What did she expect? She bullies and harasses to the point that the other party explodes. She is the poster child for bullying and harassment. She is a prime example of why some kids reach the breaking point and end up bringing weapons to school. I've seen it from personal experience. I retired from working with students after 22 years. There is zero tolerance for bullies. They are dealt with and suspended. Kenya needs to be suspended from the show. If she shows up, I'm done watching. There are other shows on the air that don't condone Kenya's behavior!

California Granny May 05 2014 at 3:46 PM

I just can not understand what the reason is to have Kenya Moore on the show. She is horrid as a person. Jealous, selfish, me, me, me type. Troublemaker big time, with other women.She also LOVES TO SHOW HOW GREAT SHE IS ( in her own eyes only) . Yaccchhhk, such act normal people laugh at. Nene is not much better.

suzanneg444 California Granny May 05 2014 at 6:25 PM

I couldn't agree more...and I'm a Pennsylvania Granny...;~)

Claire May 05 2014 at 3:48 PM

Get rid of big trouble maker , Kenya!!! She is the most hateful , rude, narcissic human
being I have ever seen, Each House Wife Show has that one special person that you
hate!!! So Kenya has them all beat....!!!

miriamisrael1 Claire May 05 2014 at 4:46 PM

agreed

suzanneg444 Claire May 05 2014 at 6:24 PM

Honestly...I would have paid to see Porsha punch Kenya right in that greasy puss of hers. She is so freaking annoying with her "I know I'm a beautiful woman"...and "I'm this and I'm that." What you are is an over opinionated, know it all...that nobody can stand being around. You have issues of abandonment and its evident you will go to any lengths to try and be the center of attention where ever you go. I frankly would love to see the women she beat out ages ago for her beauty queen title. They must be one fugly bunch of women.

fatbat050 May 05 2014 at 4:15 PM

All the Atlanta housewives go to jail, sooner of later. It's one big ghetto city.

thegemcollecton May 05 2014 at 4:26 PM

Atlanta Housewives more like trashy wives.

esky2 May 05 2014 at 4:27 PM

If Kenya returns next season I will have to find something else to watch on Mondays. I just cannot stomach the sight of her. She is disgusting!

miriamisrael1 esky2 May 05 2014 at 4:45 PM

she really is

tgarcia201 May 05 2014 at 4:37 PM

ghetto mentality..no matter how much $ and make up