Pop Quiz: How Well Do You Know Warren Buffett and Berkshire Hathaway?
In preparation for Berkshire Hathaway's annual rock 'n' roll festival -- er, shareholders' meeting -- we quizzed our Foolish colleagues about the headlining band's lead singer, Warren Buffett, and the superstar holding company he fronts.
Want to play along? Test your knowledge with these questions:
- How old was Warren Buffett when he bought his first stock?
- True or false: Warren Buffett is related to Jimmy Buffett.
- At what Omaha steak joint are you most likely to run into Warren Buffett?
- How much of his wealth is he giving away to charity when he dies?
- What was Berkshire Hathaway originally in the business of?
- Name the big four largest stock holdings in Berkshire Hathaway's portfolio.
- Warren Buffett has made an appearance on both a sitcom and a soap opera; name one.
Now check out the video to see how you and the Fools did.
Warren Buffett just bought nearly 9 million shares of this company
Imagine a company that rents a very specific and valuable piece of machinery for $41,000... per hour (that's almost as much as the average American makes in a year!). And Warren Buffett is so confident in this company's can't-live-without-it business model, he just loaded up on 8.8 million shares. An exclusive, brand-new Motley Fool report details this company that already has over 50% market share. Just click HERE to discover more about this industry-leading stock... and join Buffett in his quest for a veritable landslide of profits!
The article Pop Quiz: How Well Do You Know Warren Buffett and Berkshire Hathaway? originally appeared on Fool.com.Matt Koppenheffer owns shares of Berkshire Hathaway. The Motley Fool recommends Berkshire Hathaway. The Motley Fool owns shares of Berkshire Hathaway. Try any of our Foolish newsletter services free for 30 days. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.
Copyright © 1995 - 2014 The Motley Fool, LLC. All rights reserved. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.