Olivia Wilde looks incredible on the red carpet just 12 days after giving birth
- Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis.
- Jason Sudeikis and Olivia Wilde (being too cute for words.)
- Olivia Wilde, positively glowing.
- The woman of the hour, Gloria Steinem.
- Chelsea Handler and Gloria Steinem.
- Julie Bowen looking pretty in pink.
- Kelly Rowland in a stunning embellished dress and t-strap heels.
- Kathy Najimy , Chelsea Handler, Gabourey Sidibe, Gloria Steinem and Amy Schumer.
- Garcelle Beauvais
- Felicity Huffman
- Suze Orman and Chelsea Handler
Olivia Wilde, new mom to baby Otis Alexander Sudeikis, hit the red carpet last night just 12 days after giving birth -- and she looked amazing. Wilde and fiance Jason Sudeikis stepped out to support their friend Gloria Steinem at the Ms. Foundation Women Of Vision Gala. Last night's gala was a celebration for Steinem, founder of Ms. Magazine and MAKER, for her 80th birthday.
Olivia was dressed in sleek black dress pants, a flattering flowy top, slate gray blazer and metallic-accented heels. She and Jason looked so in-sync wearing matching hues (blissfully happy, if a little sleepy!), and her new-mom-glow shined through her minimal makeup.
During the event, Olivia posted a photo with Gloria Steinem, saying "G-L-O-R-I-A #msfoundationgala #superwoman" On that note - we couldn't agree more. Steinem is the epitome of a Superwoman!
Click through the gallery above to see more from the Ms. Foundation Gala.