Breaking: Kerry Washington gives birth to baby girl
Congratulations are in order for our favorite Scandal star, just in time for Mother's Day! According to a breaking report, Kerry Washington secretly gave birth to a baby girl on April 21st in Los Angeles. A source told Us Weekly, "Kerry recently had her baby", and apparently it's a girl. The baby's name is Isabelle Amarachi Asomugha.
- Wearing an embellished Miu Miu dress, Fred Leighton bracelet, and a satin Prada clutch at the 70th Annual Golden Globe Awards.
- Wearing a vampy lace Marchesa dress at the Producers Guild Awards.
- In Rodarte at the Screen Actors Guild Awards.
- Wearing a gorgeous pastel Oscar de la Renta gown at the 44th NAACP Image Awards.
- Wearing a head-to-toe floral Giambattista Valli couture look at the Independent Spirit Awards.
- Wearing Miu Miu at the 85th Annual Academy Awards.
- Going glam in Jason Wu at the Human Rights Campaign dinner gala.
- Stopping traffic in Michael Kors at the 2013 MTV Movie Awards.
- In Wes Gordon for the White House Correspondents' Association Dinner.
- In custom Vera Wang at the Met Gala this year.
- In Giambattista Valli for the 'Scandal' season two finale event in Los Angeles.
- Wearing a strikingly canary Proenza Schouler creation at the 2013 CFDA Awards in New York City.
- In an adorable Stella McCartney resort look for the 2013 Teen Choice Awards.
- In Halston Heritage with a Nancy Gonzalez clutch for The Academy of Television Arts & Sciences and SAG-AFTRA's Emmy nominee celebration.
- Wearing white heels again, along with a J.Mendel dress for the "She's Making Media: Kerry Washington at The Paley Center for Media" event in New York.
- Wearing Giambattista Valli to the BAFTA Los Angeles TV Tea Party.
- Wearing Marchesa at the 65th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards.
- Shortly before the pregnancy new breaks, Kerry has a high-low moment in a Vince Camuto frock and Christian Louboutin heels at Variety's 5th Annual Power Of Women event in Los Angeles.
This is the first child for Kerry and husband Nnamdi Asomugha, an NFL player for the San Francisco 49ers. We're thrilled for Kerry, and can't wait to see how her little girl's style evolves! Click through the gallery above to see some of Kerry's best looks from the past year.