Parents break news of baby to overjoyed kids

Parents Break News Of Baby To Overjoyed Kids

A mother and father in Denver had their two children open Easter eggs with an ultrasound inside. Here's the YouTube video:

'You're having a baby in your tummy right now?'

'Yeah!'

Safe to say 3-year-old Ethan and 6-year-old Faithlyn were really, really excited.

ABC spoke with the parents, who said both kids have been sharing the news with "everyone they know."

NBC anchors found the moment adorable - especially cooing over this line:

'I can't thank you enough!'

'If only they always reacted like that.'

And she has a point - a lot of times the news of an addition to the family isn't always welcome, but we're glad Ethan and Faithlyn are excited.

Joe May 01 2014 at 5:57 AM

Mile high happy!

spike May 01 2014 at 1:25 PM

That was beautiful.

greendaybearboy May 01 2014 at 1:33 PM

OH... more proof girls start doing that screaming in happiness thing so young.

rainbowosmondfan May 01 2014 at 2:06 PM

A new addition to the family should always be greeted with this much enthusiasm and joy. This new baby already has plenty of love!

hiacynth32 May 01 2014 at 2:09 PM

The joy of expecting God's beautiful creation, a new human being. A baby, not a fetus. Big sister and big brother are being raised with the knowledge that a baby is a gift from God, not a burden.

JE WA ZA WI May 01 2014 at 3:25 PM

It's amazing how the birth of a child has changed .75 years ago ,when I was the same age as that daughter,the birth of a child could never been predicted,let alone the gender .Most didn't even know where babies came from,other than the stork ,or cabbage patch .Ultrasounds were unheard of and the warnings of smoking and drinking were never discussed ,and followed .Breast feeding was common,and it was a natural way of feeding the baby,because most people couldn't afford buying milk,nor purchasing formula.Public breast feeding was a common sight All baby food was made at home ,according to my mother's stories .I,myself, never heard of baby showers ,nor buying new baby clothes .Every thing was hand me downs ,or made at home by the mother .Most made from flour sack material . We survived .

javamist May 01 2014 at 3:53 PM

I am trying to see this video and all I am getting are frigging commercials . . . . . hate commercials - they are a waste of time . . . so I guess I won't see this adorable video! grrr!

ram4131 May 01 2014 at 5:37 PM

Was having a really bad day today until I saw this vid. That made my day !!!!!!!!!!!

mchris1542 May 01 2014 at 5:39 PM

that's fantastic!! they're reaction was suuuuper de duper!!!!

Kip65per May 01 2014 at 6:34 PM

yes it did make me smile .. a big one too ..