Dean McDermott admits to suicidal thoughts

'True Tori': Dean McDermott Admits to Suicidal Thoughts

On "True Tori," Dean McDermott made a shocking confession.

After having an affair, and admitting to it, Dean had a nervous breakdown -- and confessed he wanted to jump out of the window and end his life.

DEAN: "I mention that to show how far I had gone down the rabbit hole and that the only way out was for me to leave this earth."

Dean said he wanted to disappear and thought there was no way out of his current situation -- saying he messed up everything great in his life. He also said that Tori deserved better than him. Once Dean admitted what he was feeling, the couple's therapist talked to producers -- neither the producers nor the network knew about Dean's suicidal thoughts prior to that moment. Tori was surprised Dean admitted it on camera, and wanted to stop filming. But Dean was evaluated by a psychiatrist, and cleared to continue filming.

Tori took to Twitter, thanking her friends for being by her side -- and saying it was important for her to share her story.

But The Stir was annoyed and frustrated with Dean, saying his issues always have to take center stage, when he's the one who betrayed Tori.

"I'm not sure if Tori meant it this way, but she often looks irritated with Dean during his talk about his suicidal thoughts. Perhaps she feels -- yet again -- that Dean has managed to [hog] everyone's sympathy and attention. After all, she was the one who was betrayed. And yet somehow Dean manages to trump her with suicide bids.No wonder Tori complains how she has completely lost her 'voice.'"

area52morris April 30 2014 at 9:25 PM

These two people are "Total " losers .How could anyone really care what they do ?????

lghtwarrior01 April 30 2014 at 6:31 PM

Tori - you need a lifetime therapist!!!!

Hello April 30 2014 at 6:29 PM

What is Tori complaint about, she had an affair with this man while he was married to someone else and she always said she was terrified that it would happen to her and it did. The man is a poor example.

dancemom1 April 30 2014 at 6:02 PM

OMG, poor Tori. What did she expect...he cheated on his wife with her, he will cheat on her with someone else. You can't air your dirty laundry in public and expect things to be all better. Tori is the "poor me" little girl, who needs all the attention and Dean can't get a job anywhere else. Get your face and personal problems off TV, fix it one way or the other and move on...your life is not so exciting that we need to see it. Same with the Kardashians. There is a reason I don't watch "reality" TV...there is not such thing as reality on TV.

younginin April 30 2014 at 11:01 AM

BULL, he only said that to make everyone feel sorry for him! She needs to kick him to the curb !

sdangdan April 30 2014 at 5:59 PM

All the drama is for ratings of this new show. Remember they are both actors. It is just a written scrip on a so called reality show.

Linda April 30 2014 at 5:56 PM

I am sorry, but this personal stuff between these two should NOT be put out there for all to see. WHY? FOR THE SHOW? Come on. They have issues to work out. It is not for us to judge, nor see, nor hear about. Anything for money I guess! I am sickened that they BOTH would let this happen. Tori wants pity, Dean wants pity. BOTH need counseling and NOT on public TV for god sake!

Mgncj April 30 2014 at 11:10 AM

I do feel sorry for her. When betrayed by infidelity, you are crushed.

On the other hand, does anyone else besides me remember that she & Dean met on a movie set and that he was married with a baby on the way?

My motto: Do not be shocked when the person who cheated WITH you cheats ON you.

shevon Mgncj April 30 2014 at 11:24 AM

Infidelity, really! That is how this relationship started and this will not be the last time.

geldonski Mgncj April 30 2014 at 1:19 PM

You feel sorry for her? Why? She would never ever feel sorry for you?

Mary April 30 2014 at 5:47 PM

I can't believe that they would get on TV and let everything out in the open. I was so ashamed when I found out that the man I loved was running around. I didn't want anyone know. Yes I wanted to leave with my kids but couldn't due to money. The both of them is so full of themselves that they will not stay together for long. There is no love there and never will be. She can find someone else. He will find someone also. I also want to say she stole him from his wife. When a man runs around on one woman he isn't going to stay true to anyone. She stole trash and now has four lovely children from this union. I feel sorry for the kids for two parents like this.

ME April 30 2014 at 5:25 PM

This guy is a douche. He got caught, that's all. I don't believe a word he says and too bad so sad for her but she should of thought what could happen before she had an affair with him when they were both married to other people. They should call the show True Scumbags