Jennifer Lawrence sports grown-out pixie
It's been a long time coming since we first spotted Jennifer Lawrence with that Kate Gosselin-inspired, spiky short hair 'do. J.Law stepped out this week for an appearance on Good Morning America, and while we were first distracted by the gorgeousness of her Chloe blazer (But really, can we have it), we've got to say -- her pixie cut is growing out quite nicely! It's a casual, easy-to-style, easy-to-wear, relaxed look. We're into it.
- Kate Beckinsale's twist-y bun at the 2014 LACMA Art + Film Gala.
- Emma Stone attends the premiere of 'Birdman' during the New York Film Festival.
- Selena Gomez rocked a sleek bun at the 'Rudderless' premiere in Los Angeles.
- We're calling it now -- the middle-parted bob, like this one on Rose Byrne, is the going to be the hottest hair look of the season.
- Chloe Grace Moretz's swept-up, no frills bun at the Toronto International Film Festival this week.
- Gwen Stefani's straight and sleek midi bob at the Emmy Awards.
- Nina Dobrev's messy braid at the 2014 Teen Choice Awards.
- Julianne Hough arrives at the Los Angeles Premiere 'Let's Be Cops', sporting a platinum pixie bob.
- Jessica Alba's deep side part during the press tour for her new movie, 'Frank Miller's Sin City: A Dame To Kill For', during Comic-Con.
- Kate Bosworth's gorgeous braided updo at the Style Thief app launch at the Chateau Marmont in Los Angeles.
- Diane Kruger's double braid situation at the red carpet premiere of "The Bridge".
- Olivia Wilde at a movie premiere in NYC.
- Alessandra Ambrosio rocks a ponytail underneath her Panama hat at an amusement park in Los Angeles.
- Jennifer Lawrence stepped out in NYC with a grown-out pixie cut.
- Katie Holmes out and about in NYC -- with bangs!
- Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge shows off her ponytail during the royal tour in New Zealand.
- Kate Upton sports a sexy, voluminous updo at the UK Gala premiere of 'The Other Woman' in London.
- Nina Dobrev sports a hair bow at the 2014 PaleyFest.
- Emma Stone goes red again at The Amazing Spider-Man 2 photo call in Sydney, Australia.
In fact, it's kind of got us in the mood for shorter hair this spring. After all, long hair is such a pain to deal with in the hot summer months. Should we all just follow Jennifer Lawrence's suit and go pixie? Hmmm....
For more celebrity hair looks we love, click through the gallery above.