Apple's Siri tells owner what she really thinks of him

Apple's Siri Tells Owner What She Really Think of Him

iPhone users all over the world have had the pleasure of the company of an intelligent personal assistant called Siri for the last number of years, helping them with daily tasks and updates by simply using their voice. But what if Siri just refused to play nice?

Uploader RED 6 finds out by asking it some ordinary everyday questions. Siri pulls no punches by replying with some extraordinary and uncomplimentary answers in this hilarious parody.

RED 6 told Storyful: "I got the idea for this series when my wife told me she and Siri were no longer speaking because she didn't like the tone Siri was taking with her."

Here's hoping your phone is a lot more helpful ... with a much better attitude.

themapcogroup April 25 2014 at 9:35 AM

I thought this was rather funny, and only wish Samsung would include their version of "Suri" in their Galaxy models!

Lisa April 25 2014 at 8:21 PM

My Mom's GPS was a British male voice; he was named Basil. He was generally REALLY nice. One time I found a shortcut he didn't know about and he got REALLY snippy.... we were on the route he would have eventually put us on a couple of miles down the road. Basil tried to make us turn around and go back where we had 'wandered' off of his route and do it HIS way!

Dr. Chandra Luke April 25 2014 at 12:26 PM

My Siri uses Crack Cocaine and has a hearing problem. He cannot receive information accurately or deliver proper instruction. My 4S was smarter than me, my 5S needs to pay me for usage.
Hey iPhone, I want to trade in my 5S for my 4Si. The 5S can't even spell 'u suck'!

Nonna April 25 2014 at 12:22 PM

That is hysterical!!

Bill Jochimsen April 25 2014 at 12:25 PM

I thought Siri was Tom Cruise's daughter.

amirthedevil April 25 2014 at 5:05 PM

My hands were full as I was carrying a lot of stuff. As one packages fell and I used the F word, Siri said "I hope you don't kiss your mom with that mouth"
Apparently I had unintentionally pressed the button on my phone in my shirt pocket.

iamzoned78 April 25 2014 at 4:56 PM

My boyfriend works for a major phone carrier, and had a customer come in and tell him after the 1st Siri release that he needed a phone without Siri. Apparently when he asked Siri for directions, Siri would not only give his route but constantly tell him that he was going over the speed limit. He told my boyfriend that the nagging was like when he was married to his ex-wife, and he couldn't deal with it anymore. lol.

lasergunn April 25 2014 at 12:21 PM

Does very well for me. Once while on the interstate she gave directions, found a restaurant and motel, so I asked, "Siri are there any of my needs you can't satisfy?" Answer, "I'm not that kind of girl."

southernbelle2388 April 25 2014 at 10:42 AM

OMG!! That's great! Made me laugh for the first time today :)

katew1011 April 25 2014 at 12:05 PM

hahaha, that was hilarious! So was the comment/suggestion someone made about changing the language as in time, Siri's voice can get annoying!

World Series