Duchess Kate's casual beauty look while visiting Ayers Rock -- how to
On April 21, the royal couple paid a visit to the beautiful site of Ayers Rock as part of their Australian tour. Kate was fresh-faced and casual, wearing minimal makeup while still looking flawless. Learn how you can achieve Kate's beauty look!
- The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge arrive at Ayres Rock Airport on April 22, 2014 in Ayers Rock, Australia.
- Kate and William visit the National Indigenous Training Academy on April 22, 2014 in Ayers Rock, Australia.
- Kate smiles during a visit to the National Indigenous Training Academy on April 22, 2014 in Ayers Rock, Australia.
- Prince William is presented with an Aboriginal spear at the National Indigenous Training Academy on April 22, 2014 in Ayers Rock, Australia.
- The Duchess is presented with a necklace by a Aboriginal woman at the National Indigenous Training Academy on April 22, 2014 in Ayers Rock, Australia.
- The Duke and Duchess take a scenic walk down Kuniya Walk at the base of Uluru on April 22, 2014 in Ayers Rock, Australia.
- The royals smile during their walk around the base of Uluru on April 22, 2014 in Ayers Rock, Australia.
Even in the heat of the outback, Kate Middleton, 32, looked gorgeous. The Duchess kept her makeup minimalistic and casual while visiting the famous spot of Ayers Rock in Australia on April 21. Our favorite part about Kate's beauty look was her faultless complexion. Find out which product to use to get Kate's casual beauty look below!
Kate Middleton's Flawless Skin & Makeup In The Outback - Get The Look
Kate has looked absolutely perfect throughout her entire Australian tour! That is why we are not surprised at how beautiful she looks in the heart of the outback, Ayers Rock.
The royal couple visited the historic site in Australia, years after Prince Charles and Princess Diana visited the exact site on their OZ tour in 1983. While they were there, Will and Kate got the chance to hand out certificates to local graduating students. Shortly after, the two were showered with gifts of traditional handcrafted items.
Kate looked amazing as always, despite the 87 degree heat! How did she manage to stay fresh-faced all day?
We have the perfect product to achieve Kate's casual and sweat-free face! Try using Make Up Forever's HD High Definition Power. This finishing powder mattifies skin to give a radiant look without shine. The translucent powder gives a picture-perfect finish to your face, just like Kate's, by reducing the appearance of imperfections.
More from Hollywood Life:
Kate Middleton's Elegant Easter Curls - Get Her Look
Kate Middleton's Bold Liner & Rosy Cheeks On Easter - Get The Look
Kate Middleton Teases Prince William For Being Bald - Get A Wig