The best and worst dressed celebs at Coachella 2014
- We're going to ignore the part where we, like most humans, would not be able to pull off this kind of high-waisted, printed flare, and just focus on how flawless Kendall Jenner looks right here. Why don't we look like this again?
- An airy maxi dress plus a jean jacket is a winning combo in our book.
- The flip-flops paired with a baggy tank and shorts just aren't doing it for us.
- Printed separates look pulled together and chic.
- We're not sure we could pull this look off, but the knit dress and head scarf are so hippie chic.
- We love a good mirrored shade, and these white separates look extra cool next to a printed bag.
- Need we say more? Rosie's Chloe top and denim shorts situation is pretty much our Coachella dream look.
- Oh, no. Just no.
- We can't think of anyone who does boho chic better. And we want that hot coral nail polish on her toes, stat!
- Kate's Carven dress is a standout in a sea on festival fringe and vibrant prints.
- The cut-out tie-dye jumpsuit looks more sloppy than relaxed chic.
- We totally get the need for privacy, but this might be taking it too far.
- We love Selena, but this was a miss.
- Denim shorts, a tank, and simple sneaks are always a good choice.
- The troubled singer was spotted wearing an unusual white bucket hat and black bandana around his neck.
- We spotted Katy Perry in a effortless matching crop top and skirt combo (and green hair)!
- The duo appeared on stage and both looked Coachella-perfect.
- The whole kimono look is a little tired already, but we thought Shenae looked cute.
- Cute couple alert! Jamie and her fiancee look adorable together.
- We're not sure how we feel about white sunglasses post-2001.
- We're going to go with the outlier on this one. Ignoring traditional festival fashion, Dita opted for a feminine pair of printed pants, delicate flats, and a cute basketweave crossbody.
- This outfit started innocently enough with one of our favorite Mara Hoffman bandeau bikini tops, but we just can't get past Vanessa's red-tipped hair.
- Looking stunning as usual, even in the desert.
- This hat is rivaling #PharrellsHat for worst hat of the year.
We happen to think this outfit is a good example of festival style done right -- just boho enough, without going overboard. However, does anyone else find it questionable that she brought her small child to Coachella? Don't let go of that hand, sweetie.
- Talk about business in the front, party in the back. Unfortunately, this is one shorts party nobody should attend -- ever.
- What's up with these boots?
- How cute are these Kate Spade Saturday separates? If anyone can pull off a print, it's Solange.
- Ignoring Joshua Jackson's (luv ya, Pacey) unfortunate Mickey Mouse tee, let's concentrate on Diane's refreshingly cute and uncomplicated ensemble.
- This crotchet pink halter just isn't doing it for us.
- Did this fringe top come from a costume store, or what?
- So simple, yet so chic! Why can't everyone be like you, Diane?
- We're choosing to ignore the holes in this tank, because again, Kendall Jenner looks incredible. Le sigh.
- You know what -- Diane Kruger won the Coachella style game this weekend, and she totally knows it. Own it, girl.
Coachella is officially behind us, and if you didn't attend either weekend of the annual music and arts festival in Indio, California, don't stress -- we've got all the best celeb street style shots right here. Coachella is a prime spot for spotting celebs, and festival style has taken on a life of its own recently -- so much, apparently, that it's been inspiring the season's current fashion trends.
This combination equals major spring style inspiration, but looking through all the shots from a major music festival can be a little exhausting. Luckily for you, here's our guide to the best and worst dressed celebs at the festival. Hint: Diane Kruger and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley totally won the style game. Click through the gallery above to see all the looks.