Photos: Happy Easter George! The little Prince goes to the zoo
Prince George spent Easter Sunday with his parents in the morning, and an adorable bilby in the afternoon! The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge attended church first thing, and then brought their son to the Taronga Zoo on Sunday for the opening of a bibly (see: adorable desert marsupial) exhibit. And of course the creature was named after little George!
- Wiggle worm! Kate carries George to Sydney's Taronga Zoo.
George makes a hilarious face - SO EXCITED to meet his bilby!
(Meanwhile, Kate is wearing a custom dress by an independent dressmaker, and her Stuart Weitzman wedges.)
- There he is! The bilby named George.
- Two little cuties!
- The little Prince was adorably fascinated.
- Prince William holding George.
- "Can I have it?"
- Sweet moments for a sweet family.
- William gives George a kiss.
- Well, this will have to do! After meeting a real-life bilby, Georgie gets a stuffed animal version. (As soon as Kate gave it to him he tossed it aside!)
- George doesn't want to let go when he and his parents unveil a plaque for the new Bilby Enclosure.
- Later on, Kate and William met a koala.
- They saw multiple exhibits at the zoo, here feeding giraffes!
- Prince William presents Kate with a flower in the kangaroo enclosure at Taronga Zoo.
- Earlier that morning, the Duke and Duchess attended church at St Andrew's Cathedral for Easter.
- Kate was dressed in a dove grey Alexander McQueen coat and dress, topped with a Jane Taylor fascinator.
- William looked smart in his suit (dark blue, of course.)
- Kate waves as she and William leave St. Andrew's Cathedral.
- The Duchess wore her hair half-up and in curls.
- Prince William and Duchess Kate sign the First Fleet Bible and Prayer Book following Easter Sunday Service.
- Their signatures now reside on the First Fleet Bible next to Charles, Diana, Prince Philip and the Queen.
Baby George was too adorable to handle, so excited about meeting his new little friend. Kate carried him out to the display, and he immediately wanted to get down, making the most hilarious excited faces. She held him up as he stood next to the enclosure and William fed the bilby, George fascinated the whole time. If you weren't already madly in love with this family, seeing the photos from the Zoo will push you over the edge!
Kate continued her pastel trend for Easter, having worn a dove grey Alexander McQueen coat to church in the morning, and then this pastel yellow eyelet dress by an independent dressmaker. She previously wore the custom dress in 2012 on the jubilee tour, in Southeast Asia. It's a perfect outfit for Easter!
Click through the gallery above to see baby's day out!