Top 9 at 9: Duchess Kate-favored brand Mulberry lowers prices, plus more style news
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. Whoa! Duchess Kate-favored brand Mulberry is set to lower their prices ASAP. We're still going to have to save our pennies for one of the brand's classic bags, but hey -- it's a start!
2. We are so over winter, but we'll never be over denim. Here's some fresh pairs to snap up before the sweltering summer hits.
3. We love a good bargain, and we love one even more when it comes on a recommendation from someone super-fashionable. Take Eva Chen's Aeropostale (yes, you read that correctly!) bag, for example.
4. Ever wanted to look like Beyonce at the beach? Here's your chance!
5. OK, this one popped up in our inbox this morning, and it's too good not to share. Michelle Obama's bespoke jeweled Wolford headband (you've probably seen it in paparazzi shots) isn't available for sale, but you can get a similar style for basically half the price on vente-privee. Sounds pretty good to us!
6. We're beyond loving this Roksanda Ilincic look on Karolina Kurkova.
7. Style Me Pretty's Abby Larson is taking over GILT's Twitter today at 2PM! We'll be tweeting along-make sure you're there!
8. We're sure you've heard Chelsea Clinton is pregnant, but if you haven't -- read this!
9. It's Good Friday, people! Let these gorgeous Easter eggs inspire your style.