Katie Holmes just got bangs, and we're not sure if we love them
- Kate Beckinsale's twist-y bun at the 2014 LACMA Art + Film Gala.
- Emma Stone attends the premiere of 'Birdman' during the New York Film Festival.
- Selena Gomez rocked a sleek bun at the 'Rudderless' premiere in Los Angeles.
- We're calling it now -- the middle-parted bob, like this one on Rose Byrne, is the going to be the hottest hair look of the season.
- Chloe Grace Moretz's swept-up, no frills bun at the Toronto International Film Festival this week.
- Gwen Stefani's straight and sleek midi bob at the Emmy Awards.
- Nina Dobrev's messy braid at the 2014 Teen Choice Awards.
- Julianne Hough arrives at the Los Angeles Premiere 'Let's Be Cops', sporting a platinum pixie bob.
- Jessica Alba's deep side part during the press tour for her new movie, 'Frank Miller's Sin City: A Dame To Kill For', during Comic-Con.
- Kate Bosworth's gorgeous braided updo at the Style Thief app launch at the Chateau Marmont in Los Angeles.
- Diane Kruger's double braid situation at the red carpet premiere of "The Bridge".
- Olivia Wilde at a movie premiere in NYC.
- Alessandra Ambrosio rocks a ponytail underneath her Panama hat at an amusement park in Los Angeles.
- Jennifer Lawrence stepped out in NYC with a grown-out pixie cut.
- Katie Holmes out and about in NYC -- with bangs!
- Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge shows off her ponytail during the royal tour in New Zealand.
- Kate Upton sports a sexy, voluminous updo at the UK Gala premiere of 'The Other Woman' in London.
- Nina Dobrev sports a hair bow at the 2014 PaleyFest.
- Emma Stone goes red again at The Amazing Spider-Man 2 photo call in Sydney, Australia.
Katie Holmes was spotted out and about in NYC yesterday, not with Suri, but instead with...bangs! This is major news, you guys. In our book, Katie Holmes can do no wrong. We love her classic, sophisticated style, and would raid her wardrobe in a heartbeat. We loved her Bobbi Brown campaigns, we loved her during the Tom Cruise era...OK, you get the picture.
We just like, wish she'd called us or something before she got bangs. Bangs are big. They're a major hair change! We just wish we'd seen this one coming. Paparazzi shots are typically not the most flattering, so we're going to wait until we get some red carpet photos to really judge this hair transition. Right now, the bangs are still new, and we just don't feel right saying they're wrong just yet.
So, that's where you come in. Tell us what you think in the poll below! For more celebrity hair looks, click through the gallery above.