Kate Middleton is perfection in our favorite dress yet
- Kate and William visited the Sydney Royal Easter Show on April 18. Kate was dressed in a white eyelet Zimmermann dress, carried her LK Bennett 'Natalie' clutch.
- Kate smiles with a little girl who has just given her flowers -- probably hoping she's buttering up her future mother-in-law...
- The Duke and Duchess walked around, speaking with farmers and animal handlers. One farmer showed them some alpaca wool, and Kate joked that William could use it to cover his bald spot!
- Kate visited Bear Cottage, a children's hospice in Sydney.
- The Duchess gave a speech and then spent time with children and families, here singing a song with the kids.
- The Duke and Duchess looking happy as can be in sunny Sydney. The royal couple attended a lifesaving event on Manly Beach.
- Kate wore her hair in her classic "Chelsea Blowout" and obviously, it looked amazing.
- A look at the detailing on the back of Kate's dress. And yes, she kept her wedges on in the sand!
- Kate favors eyelet, having worn it many times before.
- She accessorized with pearl earrings, the LK Bennett 'Natalie' clutch and her Cartier watch.
- Kate and William both met young surf lifesavers at the event, and probably felt a bit overdressed with all these swimsuits around!
- Kate and William took on a full day of engagements in Sydney.
- Seriously, this dress might be hard to beat.
Duchess Kate and Prince William had another full day of engagements in Sydney today for Day 12 of the royal tour. Enjoying more gorgeous weather, the couple spent Good Friday attending the Royal Easter Show in Sydney, then visited a children's hospice, later meeting lifesaving teams on Manly Beach.
The Duchess wore a white eyelet dress by Australian designer Zimmermann, and it is hands down our favorite look yet. Each detail of Kate's ensemble came together perfectly: from the delicate eyelet, to her Stuart Weitzman wedges and LK Bennett clutch. And of course -- her perfectly blown-out hair!
While at the Royal Easter Show, Kate joked about William's bald spot! Payback for the banana comment? The two definitely have a good sense of humor: when shown alpaca wool that strikingly resembled the color of William's hair, Kate reportedly said 'You need it more than me,' and pointed to William's head!
The couple then visited a children's hospice, where Kate gave a brief speech. In it, she thanked the people of Australia for their warm welcome, and said how special it was to be there as a family. Finally, they went to Manly Beach, where the Duchess continued to rock her sky high wedges in the sand. That's talent, friends!
The Zimmerman Roamer Day Dress isn't set to hit stores until June, but the label is reportedly moving up the release date to accommodate the "Kate Effect." You can also snag your own pair of Kate's Minx Espadrille Wedges which retail for $395.
Click through the gallery above to see more photos from the day in Sydney.