Best of the Beauty Aisle 2014: Meet the judges
Spring has arrived, and with it, comes a whole slew of beauty products for us to test and try. StyleList's Best of the Beauty Aisle Awards 2014 will highlight some fantastic, tried-and-true products available in the beauty aisles right now. Essentially, it's a guide for the best products to try out this spring. Since we can't possibly test out boxes on boxes of beauty product (though believe us, we've attempted) in a short time span who better to help us out than our contributors?
- Beauty maven Annie worked as a stylist at Michael Kors and in beauty marketing at Chanel before starting She's In The Glow.
- Caroline works full-time as the blogger behind House of Harper, but she's had years of style experience in New York City, including stints at Neiman Marcus and Gilt Groupe.
- Los Angeles style blogger Joo Kim knows a thing or two about hair -- just check out her awesome blonde color.
- Vanessa started Stylishlyme hoping to inspire her readers to live their most fashionable lives.
- Krystin is a 20-something PR and marketing professional in Toronto who has been fashion and beauty obsessed since "the wee age of 2."
- NOLA-based Blake offers a little edge to the competition.
- Ellie is the blogger behind City Brewed, an NYC lifestyle blog that focuses on coffee shop culture, and she also happens to make a mean cat eye.
- Teni has been blogging about beauty for years, but her number one skincare essential is back to the basics -- a good sunscreen!
- The Steele Maiden dispenses advice on everything from lifestyle, fashion, and beauty, to finding the best margarita in Los Angeles.
- LA-based blogger Taye is our go-to when we want to craft the perfect orange lip or a try out a new bold eyeliner.
- Jessye spends her days as an art director and designer at an agency in Boston -- in her words, "making things look pretty every day."
- Rita's lifestyle blog covers everything from seasonal recipes and crafts to outfit posts featuring lots of leopard and J.Crew.
- Abbey's Washington D.C.-based personal style blog covers fashion in a political city, and when she's got an opinion, she'll let you know it.
- Stephanie's bohemian, Californian style makes for a laid-back, natural beauty look.
- A New England girl at heart, Jess's look is a little preppy, a little trendy, but always classic and chic.
- Los Angeles-based stylist Lauren has a quirky, unconventional sense of style, and she's not afraid to experiment with a bold look.
- Straight out of New Orleans, Jenn's style is all glam, all the time.
- An's blog documents her daily outfits, and she's never one to miss out on a trend.
- Jennifer's vibe is distinctly dressed up, feminine, and a little flirty.
- Charleston girl Chassity is constantly dishing up the latest and greatest in style and home decor products. She's our go-to when we're just looking for something cute to buy.
We got 20 lifestyle, fashion, and beauty bloggers on board to help us vote and rank on some of the best products P&G has to offer for spring. We broke the products out into four categories -- Hair, Skin, Body Basics, and Makeups, and assigned each contributor to a category. Before we roll out the winners over the next few weeks, here's who will be judging the goods. Coming from a variety of backgrounds and geographical locations, they've all got one thing in common -- a passion for beauty and some seriously discerning taste. We promise you're in good hands. So, let's meet 'em! Click through the gallery to see all the Best of the Beauty Aisle 2014 judges.