The Cambridge family lands in Sydney, but George is adorably NOT amused for any of it
The royal family has just left New Zealand to head to Sydney, Australia for the next leg of the tour. Earlier in the day, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge braved the rain (again...) to visit the Royal New Zealand Police College and meet some of the public.
- Hello, sunshine! The royals touch down in Sydney.
- When the Cambridge family steps out, Kate has changed into a gorgeous yellow Roksanda Ilincic dress (likely custom-made) and nude pumps.
- Kate's sunny yellow dress rivaled the bright sunny day - a bit of a shock for the family that has been in the rain for a week!
- George looking as adorable as usual in a sailboat-embroidered outfit.
- Little George switched hands so that mom could receive flowers.
- "Alright, Sydney. Let's do this." - PG
- George gets a HUGE stuffed animal to cuddle while Mom and Dad take on engagements in Australia!
- Kate and William greet the crowd outside Sydney Opera House.
FAVORITE PHOTO EVER.
Earlier in the day, William and Kate leave New Zealand with little George. But like, George is NOT having it.
- The Duchess was dressed in a skirt suit by New Zealand designer Rebecca Taylor, a look we've seen before -- in 2012. Georgie and Prince William were also in navy blue, a beautifully matching family!
- New Zealand Governor General Jerry Mateparae holds Prince George's hand as he leaves with his parents Prince William and Kate on a plane bound for Sydney, Australia from Wellington, New Zealand. (Note: PG is still not amused.)
- Kate waves as William holds his son - the first time that he's been held publicly by his father on the tour! Such great photos of the two future Kings.
- Earlier in the day as they completed their last engagement in New Zealand, William and Kate visited the Royal New Zealand Police College. Even though it was pouring, many came out to meet the royal couple.
- They also met some ADORABLE PUPPIES.
- The luckiest little pups ever! Or the luckiest royals ever?! To be determined.
- Royals + Puppies = Love.
In what was probably one of their favorite moments of the tour... or like, life, Kate and William got to meet some new recruits from the RNZ Police College: two tiny puppies! The little pups were so small they looked barely ready to leave their mother, but in a few months they'll be running and jumping and training with the best of New Zealand.
For the final day in their first country, Kate donned a skirt suit by Rebecca Taylor, a designer from NZ. The navy blue tweed suit is from the Pre-Fall 2012 collection. We've seen the ensemble before when the Duchess wore it in 2012.
After William and Kate's final engagement, they scooped up little George and headed for Sydney. Prince William carried George to the plane, holding his son in public for the first time on the tour! And everyone's favorite royal nugget was really just not amused. Seriously his faces here are priceless.
Upon landing in Sydney, Kate met the sunny day in a vibrant yellow Roksanda Ilincic dress and nude pumps. George had changed as well into a sweet white outfit with sailboats embroidered on his shirt. And William, continuing his fashion critiquing ways, reportedly thought Kate looked like "a banana" in her dress -- according to a woman in the crowd who spoke with the Duchess. OK, Mr. I-only-wear-blue-suits. We're sure he told her she's a very pretty banana, though...? (Side note: we love that Kate is constantly ratting him out - telling the crowds what her husband has said!)
Click through the gallery above to see more photos from day 10!
Photos: Getty Images