Ashton and Mila poke fun at real-life romance on 'Two and a Half Men'

Ashton and Mila Poke Fun At Real-Life Romance on 'Two and a Half Men'

Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis poked fun at their real life romance when Mila dropped by "Two and a Half Men" for a guest spot.

VIVIAN: "I mean, who cares who's dating whom, or who's engaged to who, or who has a sex tape that no one will never, ever see?"
WALDEN: "I know."

Walden also goes on to say he'd "never date an actress. They're all crazy." Wink wink.

Of course, the stars haven't publicly confirmed their engagement or pregnancy -- and what's that about a sex tape? That's sure to get the rumor mill started.

Sugarscape thinks the couple has amazing chemistry on and off screen, calling Mila's guest spot as Vivian "PERFECT, wonderful and lol-worthy."

Us Weekly thought highly of the episode, too -- it was chock full of tongue-in-cheek references to the stars' lives and work. The mag's favorite inside joke? A reference to the show that the duo first met on.

"After Vivian introduces herself, Walden compliments her 'beautiful' name. 'Thank you. My parents got it from that '70s show,' she replies, in a cheeky nod to Kunis and Kutcher's former series. 'What was it called? Oh, Maude!'"

viviglam April 12 2014 at 3:02 AM

Why does she want to date this A hole? He cheated on Demi with some "chic" he picked up and saw her naked in the morning and said "You're pretty. I did good."

He was looking for someone "hot tub worthy."

I am sorry but what a creep.

An unromantic non man.

Ewww and Ick.

Lisa April 11 2014 at 11:16 AM

Last night was the first episode I had watched in a long while and I actually enjoyed it. And as for Ashton useing Demi he is not the one abusing substances having interventions and goin to rehab. he probably divorced her because she wouldn't stop abusing drugs. Or maybe he decided he really wanted biological children and she didn't.Or the age difference became to big the older she got. They could have divorced for any number of reasons none of which are our business.

yghope April 11 2014 at 11:06 AM

In my opinion, Demi used Ashton Kutcher ! My goodness her own children were older than he was when they met and married. She used sex to capture love and everyone knows that does not last -- I was surprised he stuck it out so long. He finally went with someone his own age and she did not like that at all .. cheater -- yes -- but dislike him for it?... Not really. Mila and he are so much better together -- a true friendship & romance is there and even the age is more appropriate. Demi and Bruce were perfect together, had kid's, and she and he lost due to many factors of Hollywood glam and sedation! I was glad to see Bruce pull out of it -- Demi seems stuck in the rehab trap! Ashton Kutcher is and can be a good actor -- he can be deep -- I saw him in many movies -- he is not just "that 70's show"! As far as Two & half men?... the show is lost -- start a new one with a name that fits them all ... The young man is in college, doing well, so be happy for him -- enough is enough -- ya know? Geeeeeeeeeeeeeess!

dickn2000b yghope April 11 2014 at 11:47 AM

Yeah...Poor Ashton...He was shamelessly used. We all should be so lucky. And it wasn't because he stuck it out so long...It was because he stuck it in so long. Your comments are inane!

cam1862 April 11 2014 at 10:52 AM

I don't think he used her you don't stay with someone that long and have such a close relationship with her kids and ex, if you are using them. By the way remember she(Demi) must of used Bruce Willis then because he was much more famous than her at the time. Lets face it people grow and change and they move on, unfortunately/fortunately that is life! Mila and Ashton seemed to get along on the 70s show and I always liked them together! Wish them the best of luck:)

larrykcory April 11 2014 at 12:18 PM

The show is not as good with out Sheen.

Dana larrykcory April 11 2014 at 12:48 PM

it's better!

dickn2000b larrykcory April 11 2014 at 3:09 PM

Why it's not even as good without him. "Without" is one word stupid!

Sir. JJStryyker April 11 2014 at 10:43 AM

I love them both. I,ve watched the 70s Show for years and they were both a lot of fun. It was fun to see Mila on Two and a Half Men. I alwas thought those two should be together. I hope it works out for them....

NAOMI April 11 2014 at 12:29 PM

I think Alan's character is getting old and stale. Need to refresh it. Maybe he can have something happen to him to make him realize his cheap ways do not insure good things coming your way. Nothing serious as I do like him, but don't like the character any more.

Who Me April 11 2014 at 1:51 PM

Alan is so annoying, it's making me not want to watch the show

tburns0214 April 11 2014 at 1:54 PM

Have not watched this stupid show in years. At first, it was funny, entertaining and unique. Then it because just sad and annoying. Alan became pathetic. Time to say "Bye Bye" and end this train wreck.

skye_blue777 April 11 2014 at 11:21 AM

I REALLY ENJOYED THE SHOW WITH MILA. IT WAS REFRESHING. WHAT ABOUT COUGAR DEMI
PURSUING ASHTON. HUH? DONT BLAME HIM. AS FAR AS THE SHOW GET RID OF ALAN HES AN IDIOT. HOPE TO SEE MORE MILA AND ASHTON ON THE SHOW.