Best and worst dressed at the 2014 ACM Awards
Tonight's the night for the Academy of Country Music Awards, and country music's stars dazzled on the red carpet in Las Vegas. From Taylor (in a crop top!) to Carrie, everyone is there and they brought their A-Game.
- Miranda Lambert positively glittered in this gorgeous gown by Randi Rahm.
- No one could possibly deny that Shakira looks great in this Zuhair Murad dress, but we're not big fans of the pattern of the cutouts. Just feels a little spider web-y, don't you think?
- So unexpected, T-Swift! If anyone can rock a crop top, she can.
- WHAT is going on here?
- Cassadee hit it out of the park in this lovely red gown.
- Oh RaeLynn. This dress is just not flattering.
- Doesn't Faith look etherial in this gown? Just stunning.
- We're feeling a little "eh..." towards this dress. Carrie's hair and makeup is flawless, but the random beading is just not particularly flattering.
Kellie's Romona Keveza gown is a lovely color for spring - and looks so flowy and fun!
- We're all for florals for spring, but this dress was just... no.
- Jamie looked pretty in this patterned frock.
- We can't help but compare Kacey's dress for Lupita's perfect Prada from the Oscars - and Kacey's just looks so heavy and stiff in comparison. We'd also leave that belt at home!
- Danielle looked lovely in this dress, rocking a red lip and glamorous waves!
- LOVE the color, LOVE the fit. She looks flawless!
Naturally, some stars took a risk on the red carpet, and as we all know... risks don't always end well. Click through the gallery above to see the best and worst dressed from tonight's ACMs!