The trend report: Global traveler
Pom-poms, embroidery, tunics, or caftans -- better pick your poison, because this spring is all about a global, bohemian-inspired look. We already know that flare jeans are back in a big way, and fringe was trending hard on the fall runways. It seems like everywhere we turn, from the our favorite celeb tabloids, to online stores like Zara and Madewell, every piece has some sort of well-traveled sensibility -- or at least a tassel or two.
- Naeem Khan Spring/Summer 2014
- Gucci Spring/Summer 2014
- Valentino Spring/Summer 2014
- Alexander McQueen Spring/Summer 2014
- Kristen Bell in a Naeem Khan cropped top at South By Southwest.
- Nicky Hilton in Valentino and a fringed clutch at an event in NYC.
- Olivia Palermo in a patterned fur at Rachel Zoe's NYC book launch.
- Ciara wearing a flowy Naeem Khan caftan at her baby shower in Beverly Hills.
- Photo credit: Honey & Silk
- Photo credit:Luella & June
- Photo credit:With Love From Kat
Not sure how to rock the trend? Click through the gallery to see our full report -- from the runways, to the celebs, to the streets, and where you can shop the look. Our number one tip? While we know it's tempting to layer on the prints and heavy jewels, just remember that less is usually more.