Top 9 at 9: Woman spends $25K to look like J.Law, April Fool's pranks and more news
We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. In an interview with The Guardian, Emma Watson gets candid on the dangers of the fashion industry and the pressure she's faced as a young hollywood star. (US Magazine)
2. Nine foods that can help you have shiny hair and strong nails.
3. Kaley Cuoco is officially a part of the bob brigade after unveiling her newly chopped locks. (Daily Makeover)
4. The release of Michael Jackson's posthumous album, XSCAPE, is officially set for May 13 and we're already brushing up on our dance moves. (Michael Jackson)
5. The summer sun is coming, so today only on Twitter, we're giving away one Silk'n Flash & Go Hair Removal device to one lucky winner!
6. Birchbox announces a "life-altering" app that'll give you a world class shave just in time for April 1st. (Birchbox)
7. A 30-year old dog trainer has spent $25,0000 on plastic surgery to look like Jennifer Lawrence and doesn't regret it for a second. (StyleCaster)
8. Kelly Rowland can't get enough of drawing beauty marks on her face and she blames it all on Marilyn Monroe. (People Style Watch)
9. If you're feeling guilty about skipping showers, here's a few shower tips that'll wipe away that shower remorse. (Refinery 29)
SHOP GREAT PRODUCTS