The fresh ways we're wearing spring florals
If you've never been the floral-loving type, this season's fresh blooms might just convince you to embrace garden party prints.
- The high-wattage florals on this top ($23) could transform basic denim into a statement-making outfit.
- You can break out this little number ($140) now and wear it with tights and boots till it's officially Spring.
- Give your outfit a kick, whether you're wearing jeans or your office pencil skirt with these floral-print pumps ($275).
- You can start brightening up your wardrobe right NOW with this pretty sweatshirt ($270).
- All you need is a dress like this ($64) to make the transition to Spring with a pair of strappy sandals.
- Getting a head start on your Spring wardrobe is easy when you add this gorgeous printed jacket ($300) to your workwear.
- Take a page out of the street-stylers' playbook, and add printed kicks ($130) to leather pants.
- What's cuter than a sporty varsity jacket with a girlie twist ($148)?
- The fluted shape and the bright pattern make this the perfect skirt ($90) for Spring.
- We're betting between wedding season and Spring cocktail parties, we'd get a lot of use out of this sweetly printed floral frock ($80).
- Not quite so flowery, not quite so moody, this floral clutch ($371) might even make the anti-girlie-girl a fan.
- For the outfit upgrade these flats ($40) can offer, we consider them a bargain!
- This top ($26) manages to give florals a sporty-girl twist.
- These floral shorts ($220) aren't just perfect for a beach day, they'll look chic with a blazer and sandals for dinner, too.
- For a sharp take on florals, look to Rebecca Taylor's black-and-white printed pants ($325).
- A little sexier than your average sweatshirt, this one ($48) counters floral applique with a peek-a-boo effect.
- This zip clutch ($48) is pretty much the perfect pick-me-up for any outfit.
- Is there a prettier way to accessorize than with this floral-print chain-strap bag ($325)? It manages to be both preppy and ladylike.
- Even sportier girls can appreciate this flower-printed cap ($188).
- Who says florals can't be sexy? This cutout Suno dress ($650) would strongly disagree.
- It's a major investment, but this floral print leather jacket ($1,365) is like wearing a piece of art.
Even if you're thinking florals for Spring are hardly groundbreaking, these iterations could prove you wrong. They've gone from the floral-appliqué-covered dresses on the runway to skater shoes washed in all-over florals, sweatshirts covered in bright buds, and even a leather jacket washed in a graphic botanicals. So, yeah, when we say these aren't the flowery patterns of your middle-school dress days, we're not lying. Flip through to see all the ways we're wearing the print right now, and start shopping the trend.
More from POPSUGAR:
You WILL Want a Pair of Overalls This Spring
The 5 Spring Shoe Trends You Need to Try On Now
Ignore the Price Tags, and Just Enjoy These Bags
But Seriously - You Need to Own a Trench Coat