'Long Island Medium': A Skeptic Turned Believer

'Long Island Medium': A Skeptic Turned Believer
On "Long Island Medium," Theresa met Allen, a man who was skeptical of Theresa's gift and the afterlife in general. However, after one reading, Allen was a believer.

He spoke to Theresa about a friend who died in a freak elevator accident and Theresa reassured Allen that his friend was looking over Allen and his children.

pdubpablo March 24 2014 at 6:49 AM

Oh I'm a believer......Ever since I have embraced medium experiences a number of years ago, visits from my late wife still happen..... I believe they started when I almost drowned in Europe when I was 12 years old. I went to the other side very briefly but was saved as I reached the end of the silver tunnel...Call me crazy, but I know what I experienced...I don't have any gift but I continue to embrace my experiences still to this day...

cbcmkting pdubpablo March 24 2014 at 7:09 AM

CoooCoooo.....There is a sucker born every minute -PT Barnum who used mediums effectively in his circuses

jt61954 pdubpablo March 24 2014 at 7:21 AM

whatever any other contributors say, i envy your connection pdubpablo - i'm from uk, is anyone like me and can't bear ELLEN DEGENERES - The secret lies in her last name - degenerate, what a load of rubbish she makes her millions with - very disappointed with certain celebs for associating with her i the FORCED picture at the oscars

mielkele jt61954 March 24 2014 at 7:48 AM

If you are referring to the 'selfie' it was planned in advance, not forced.

Flag 0 rate up
tehvis jt61954 March 24 2014 at 8:41 AM

and her horrible comment toward Liza Minelli at the award show. it wasn't a roast. classless and untalented bully

Flag +1 rate up
alspoolhall March 24 2014 at 9:34 PM

I don't spend a lot of time on it, but I wonder about this "medium" Theresa. If I'm channel surfing and see her, I'll stop & look for a minute or two. Sometimes she seems to really know things and then they are other times when I think she has a . . . sorry to use this expression . . . a liar's look on her face. If she helps people, then good for her I guess. And for sure I do believe there are things in the universe that we don't all understand.

hopkins950 March 24 2014 at 8:07 PM

Where was she the last two weeks when we were missing the plane ??????

JERRY V hopkins950 March 25 2014 at 12:04 AM

Truly an ignorant comment. You havent a clue to what abilities some have or not. Simple minded is your question.

Darryl Crawford March 24 2014 at 9:54 AM

I believe anything is possible!

ftlguy07734 March 24 2014 at 3:09 PM

Here we go with The Bible Beaters! HA! There are tons of verses from the Bible that are just ridiculous and a loving God would never be the author of such a book! Be a self thinker! I love God and all that jazz but I know that man...NOT GOD penned the Bible! Theresa's gift is helping people and is coming from LOVE! I have had people that I have never met and relatives and friends since I was young coming to me as well from (the otherside) and it is and always has been a beautiful experience! I once had an aunt (my biological father's sister) that came to me and introduced herself and gave me the most loving message that made me feel so good and I needed that message badly! It was life changing! My Mom, at that time, verified that my aunt Jane had died when I was 2 or 3 years old and I didn't know her and she proceeded to show me pictures of her and I got the chills because it was her! Since then my Mom has passed away too and I miss her terribly and she has come to me several times and I felt this beautiful unconditional love radiating from her during my visitation(s) and noboby can tell me this is coming from a bad place or the devil or whatever! I know Theresa has a wonderful gift and I know I have a little gift of my own! I cherish my visitations and look forward to Heavenly messages! I have had some experiences with (the otherside)/ Heaven that would blow you away! Sceptics included! Couldn't care less if is believed by anyone or not because, it is my experience(s) and my life, and I know what I know and nothing can take away all of my knowledge!

aledobears ftlguy07734 March 24 2014 at 3:42 PM

you do not KNOW God..if you did, you would KNOW, that it was His Holy Spirit that inspired the words in that book...you know not, because you ask not..wow -

lotus5270 ftlguy07734 March 24 2014 at 3:51 PM

I'm on your team!! Lol I passed the thresehold to the "other side" due to illness/surgery and came back! These people don't get it and I find that very sad. We can all believe in what ever way we wish and one is no better then the other. I only wish that some would be more open minded and stop the nasty. The bible as you state was written by man and just as religion shows everyone takes the words to mean many things. We are not here to judge but yet I find some of the bible readers are the worst offenders.

ftlguy07734 lotus5270 March 24 2014 at 4:51 PM

Thank you! The poster (aledobears) is one of those who will never get to experience this magnificent gift from Heaven! Such a shame! I can easily post tons of verses from the Bible that are just hateful and cruel but one can find them for themselves. In the meantime... I have also crossed over and was in the most breathtaking, utmost loving place anyone can imagine! I felt God's unconditional love and there are really no words to describe it! These Bible thumpers are proving to me that their ignorance is truly bliss! And you are correct in saying "the Bible readers are the worst offenders!" Peace!

Flag +1 rate up
Everybody March 24 2014 at 11:18 AM

A room full of people. Did any of your grandparents pass recently?

Oh oh me me. She hooks them then B.S. them. Pathetic

mclkarim Everybody March 24 2014 at 11:36 AM

That's because she doesn't exactly know who is coming through at first because spirits are not always really clear. They may say something like "my granddaughter" without a name. But, once Theresa knows who it is she is able to validate things that no one would ever know and no amount of so-called "research" could find.

moch5team mclkarim March 24 2014 at 11:43 AM

hahaha, So a "Spirit" of someones loved one is contacting you but they're not going to call out that person by name? When's the last time you've seen a mother looking for her child yelling "Daughter! where are you Daughter?" or someone looking for their husband going "Husband? Where are you Husband?" This woman is a scam artist. If she was real she would know the name of the person the "spirit" is trying to connect with because they would tell her. "I'm Bob Jenkings grandfather, that's Bob right there in the back row tie, tell him his Grandpa Ralph loves him". You will never hear her be accurate like that because she is a phony!

Flag +2 rate up
Everybody mclkarim March 24 2014 at 11:44 AM

puh leeze.

Flag 0 rate up
Kwriter March 24 2014 at 8:06 AM

I love her Long Island accent

mark& kim March 24 2014 at 3:00 PM

Allen, you are so very blessed to receive the special gift Theresa is able to provide. I would give anything for a reading with her, so be very thankful you got one. She has made a bona fide believer outta me. She has touched so many lives. Skeptics are gonna hate, but for those of us who do believe, you have been blessed.

hugznbesosxoxo March 24 2014 at 5:47 PM

If she is so real then why aren't the authorities calling her for things like 'reading' the families of the people on flight 370? Wouldn't they tell her what happened and solve the mystery?

surghucjls hugznbesosxoxo March 24 2014 at 7:01 PM

Only if they would come threw to her. She doesn't choose who she hears, only listens to whoever connects with her.

penrosecottage March 24 2014 at 10:43 AM

She may not be for real but I enjoy her show, its can be funny at times, so take it for what it is just another show so enjoy it or don't watch it.

Mel penrosecottage March 24 2014 at 11:10 AM

agreed completely... like WWF... the plots and battles are faked but its entertaining... HOWEVER... when the claims of "its real!" come out, I'm going to cry BS.

timkinetron penrosecottage March 24 2014 at 11:13 AM

aint the point she is preying on the brokenhearted for cash...dispicable con artist she is