'Long Island Medium': A Skeptic Turned Believer

'Long Island Medium': A Skeptic Turned Believer
On "Long Island Medium," Theresa met Allen, a man who was skeptical of Theresa's gift and the afterlife in general. However, after one reading, Allen was a believer.

He spoke to Theresa about a friend who died in a freak elevator accident and Theresa reassured Allen that his friend was looking over Allen and his children.

pdubpablo March 24 2014 at 6:49 AM

Oh I'm a believer......Ever since I have embraced medium experiences a number of years ago, visits from my late wife still happen..... I believe they started when I almost drowned in Europe when I was 12 years old. I went to the other side very briefly but was saved as I reached the end of the silver tunnel...Call me crazy, but I know what I experienced...I don't have any gift but I continue to embrace my experiences still to this day...

cbcmkting pdubpablo March 24 2014 at 7:09 AM

CoooCoooo.....There is a sucker born every minute -PT Barnum who used mediums effectively in his circuses

jt61954 pdubpablo March 24 2014 at 7:21 AM

whatever any other contributors say, i envy your connection pdubpablo - i'm from uk, is anyone like me and can't bear ELLEN DEGENERES - The secret lies in her last name - degenerate, what a load of rubbish she makes her millions with - very disappointed with certain celebs for associating with her i the FORCED picture at the oscars

mielkele jt61954 March 24 2014 at 7:48 AM

If you are referring to the 'selfie' it was planned in advance, not forced.

Flag 0 rate up
tehvis jt61954 March 24 2014 at 8:41 AM

and her horrible comment toward Liza Minelli at the award show. it wasn't a roast. classless and untalented bully

Flag +1 rate up
penrosecottage March 24 2014 at 10:43 AM

She may not be for real but I enjoy her show, its can be funny at times, so take it for what it is just another show so enjoy it or don't watch it.

Mel penrosecottage March 24 2014 at 11:10 AM

agreed completely... like WWF... the plots and battles are faked but its entertaining... HOWEVER... when the claims of "its real!" come out, I'm going to cry BS.

timkinetron penrosecottage March 24 2014 at 11:13 AM

aint the point she is preying on the brokenhearted for cash...dispicable con artist she is

Cristina March 24 2014 at 11:24 AM

Did you speak at her funeral? Her answer was no! So I guess that goes either way. No reveal there. I can see a baby bump too, and ring. People are very likely to got through boxes after someone dies. This is just a promo anyway. I watched a few episodes on Netflix and I can say that she's a good cold reader and great guesser. The times when she gets it wrong- well, they edit that part out.

Everybody March 24 2014 at 11:18 AM

A room full of people. Did any of your grandparents pass recently?

Oh oh me me. She hooks them then B.S. them. Pathetic

mclkarim Everybody March 24 2014 at 11:36 AM

That's because she doesn't exactly know who is coming through at first because spirits are not always really clear. They may say something like "my granddaughter" without a name. But, once Theresa knows who it is she is able to validate things that no one would ever know and no amount of so-called "research" could find.

moch5team mclkarim March 24 2014 at 11:43 AM

hahaha, So a "Spirit" of someones loved one is contacting you but they're not going to call out that person by name? When's the last time you've seen a mother looking for her child yelling "Daughter! where are you Daughter?" or someone looking for their husband going "Husband? Where are you Husband?" This woman is a scam artist. If she was real she would know the name of the person the "spirit" is trying to connect with because they would tell her. "I'm Bob Jenkings grandfather, that's Bob right there in the back row tie, tell him his Grandpa Ralph loves him". You will never hear her be accurate like that because she is a phony!

Flag +2 rate up
Everybody mclkarim March 24 2014 at 11:44 AM

puh leeze.

Flag 0 rate up
Joanne! March 24 2014 at 1:14 PM

Has Spirit ever brought forth a deceased soul that had been cremated?
Joanne

lawrencefishberg Joanne! March 24 2014 at 1:34 PM

Has "spirit" ever brought forth a deceased soul that has been buried?....no.....and all of this has about as much to do with real spirit as a dripping faucet.

Darryl Crawford March 24 2014 at 9:54 AM

I believe anything is possible!

creador28 March 24 2014 at 2:13 PM

let talk about what happen to the 730 plain!!!! explain that ONE!!!!! haa

Kwriter March 24 2014 at 8:06 AM

I love her Long Island accent

DaltonCooper March 24 2014 at 6:53 AM

Please tell me why I am "signed in" on some of these and on others am asked to "sign in"............there does not appear to be any difference except the content. On this one I am signed in and following my name this appears: (sign out)..................on others I cannot add a comment............until I sign in, using facebook and I am not a member of facebook.

mark& kim March 24 2014 at 3:00 PM

Allen, you are so very blessed to receive the special gift Theresa is able to provide. I would give anything for a reading with her, so be very thankful you got one. She has made a bona fide believer outta me. She has touched so many lives. Skeptics are gonna hate, but for those of us who do believe, you have been blessed.