Woman who lives on farm gets makeover her friends can't believe

Woman Who Lives on Farm Gets Makeover Her Friends Can't Believe
Carol tends horses on the farm where she lives and has always wanted to change her look, but she never worked up the courage to go for it.

Well, thanks to the 'Kathie Lee & Hoda' Ambush Makeover, she was finally transformed.

Can we say wow?! Her friends thought so, too. Their reactions were almost as much fun to watch as the actual reveal!

pamiss45 March 20 2014 at 5:48 PM

Carol looks great. What a difference a good haircut & styling does.

Charlene March 20 2014 at 5:29 PM

This is one of the best makeovers I've seen. She's gorgeous!

mrsdrl97 March 20 2014 at 5:22 PM

I think her new look is very pretty. I can't begin to imagine why people would leave such unkind comments about her...someone they don't even know. Those dark hearts worry me more than her highlights.

lcjii March 20 2014 at 5:22 PM

I do not believe the nasty people out there. Does it make your heart feel good to be so rude and cynical? I'm glad I don't know you all. You are not nice people. You probably put a dried corn con in the bathroom for guests to use.

greatskin.18 March 24 2014 at 10:29 PM

Just have to say that I'm shocked at the cruelty of some of the comments being left for Carol!! I hope you all realize that she quite possibly is reading All your comments, is it really that hard to find a kind word to lift someone up? To ALL you cruel people, remember that what comes around goes around, I wouldn't want to be you! Hope you people can sleep at night, it doesn't say much for you when you get joy from tearing others apart? Will pray for you all tonight, God Bless you Carol, remember God doesn't make junk, & your special, GO GIRL, we admire your courage, & you look amazing my friend :-)

John March 20 2014 at 5:53 PM

She looks great. There are always those that will not give you a a smile or a hand-shake, but rather think they are so clever with unkind words or terrible un-funny quips to put you down. You then know they were so jealous they couldn't stand you..! hahaha.

albertaclippas John March 20 2014 at 10:01 PM

Your jealousy theory is so 60's

LINDA March 20 2014 at 5:07 PM

she looks awesome, congrats!!

murrayfuentes March 20 2014 at 5:05 PM

She has tons of make-up on & I doubt she will be wearing that dress on the farm, but I guess it's nice for her to know she CAN look nice when she wants to!

asharks March 20 2014 at 5:03 PM

Obviously the members of the Westboro Baptist Church have nothing better to do today ...

purplepontiac March 20 2014 at 5:01 PM

What a differance. She looks terrific and not pay attention to the haters on here. :)