Top 9 at 9: If you wear sweats to a luxury store, they'll respect you more?
We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. Nicholas Ghesquière is taking his first resort collection for Louis Vuitton somewhere very sunny... Monaco! Further proof that LV is serious about its ready-to-wear, according to Vanessa Friedman of the Financial Times, since the Resort and Pre-Fall collections for LV previously were not designed by head creative director Marc Jacobs when he was there but the studio director. Now, Ghesquière is doing everything himself. (Fashionista)
2. This is fascinating: a recent study revealed that shopkeepers at luxury stores have a higher regard of those who walk in wearing gym clothes than they do of those in dresses and fur coats. What? Yeah, apparently they recognize that someone confident enough to stroll in wearing sweats more than likely has the money to spend! (WSJ)
3. In honor of our Guest Editor this week - the incredible Bobbi Brown - we're giving away her Pretty Powerful mascara! Not only is it one of our favorite Bobbi products, but all proceeds from purchases go directly to the Pretty Powerful campaign for girls. What more could you want? Read the rules here.
4. Talk about a great hair day. Shay Mitchell of Pretty Little Liars visited Vh1's "Big Morning Buzz" wearing a Sachin + Babi top and Zadig & Voltaire pants.
Photo: FameFly Net
5. Are you obsessed with the Divergent series of books? Getting super pumped about the film about to come out? Us too! One of the best parts - having a star take on the lead role who knows how to rock a red carpet. (Glamour)
6. Here, how to get (and keep) a fresh face from morning until night.
7. Did you get caught in the rain yesterday? With the first day of spring being today (yay!!) we're in for several weeks of it-could-rain-any-minute days. Get ready with cute and functional rainy weather essentials! (StyleCaster)
8. Last night, Burberry hosted an intimate performance by British band The xx, and some impressive attendees were there. We're obsessing over Erin Heatherton's green Burberry dress:
Photo: Courtesy of Burberry
9. Trying to fight the clock? The secret might just lie in your diet! The foods that fight aging, and will probably change your outlook on dinner... forever.