50 pieces of bridal jewelry for every budget
- Whether your budget is $50 or $15,000, we've got just the right bridal jewelry for you! Click through to start browsing.
- A stunning option for your "something blue."
Earrings, $20, shopdesignspark.com
- An upgraded teardrop earring that you'll wear long after your big day.
Earrings, $22, jeweliq.com
- A wrist full of sparkle that won't break the bank.
Bracelet, $28, oliveandpiper.com
- Perfect with a low-cut gown.
Necklace, $30, jeweliq.com
- Art Deco-loving brides, eat your hearts out.
Earrings, $35, gorjana-griffin.com
- Stack 'em high.
Bangle, $36, baublebar.com
- We love this sweetheart bracelet, but you can customize your own design too!
Bracelet, $36, shopryanporter.com
- This necklace packs a punch when it comes to bling, but the mixed chains make it truly unique.
Necklace, $42, oliveandpiper.com
These delicate metal bow earrings pair perfectly with a long, loose braid.
Earrings, $42, marcjacobs.com
- Lovebirds for your special day.
Earrings, $48, Marc by Marc Jacobs, piperlime.com
- Insanely fitting for a beach wedding.
Necklace, $55, rachelmulherin.com
- A funky vintage option that is sure to be a crowd-pleaser.
Necklace, $60, honeyrosenk.com
Add a little edge to your gorgeous gown.
Ear Cuffs, $60, Sam Edelman, lordandtaylor.com
- A sweet bangle with just a touch of toughness.
Bracelet, $66, houseofharlow1960.com
- Is it meant to look like a diamond and a heart? We like to think so! This necklace is a beautiful layering piece.
Necklace, $68, rebeccaminkoff.com
- This necklace is sure to raise the bar on your wedding day.
Necklace, $70, mollyjanedesigns.com
- Sparkle that won't totally steal the show.
Earrings, $75, rachel zoe, shopbop.com
- A beautiful blue tennis bracelet is something new—and blue!
Bracelet, $82, baublebar.com
- Delicate, but with just enough sparkle.
Earrings, $95, melindamaria.com
We love this versatile floral pair.
Earrings, $98, sweetandspark.com
- Who says you can only wear one ring on your wedding day? This infinity twist will beautifully complement any engagement ring.
Ring, $115, michaelkors.com
- We love the mixed metal work in this choker.
Necklace, $125, hyladewitt.com
- Bring on the bling!
Bracelet, $128, katespade.com
- Quite possibly the queen of the modern bridal world, Jenny Packham would never steer you in the wrong direction.
Earrings, $134.69, jennypackham.com
- We can't decide if it's the Art Deco style or those blue stones that we love the most!
Bracelet, $142, lulufrost.com
- Pavé is always an eye-catching choice.
Necklace, $165, stellaandbow.com
- Going strapless? A stunning collar is a great jewelry option.
Necklace, $198, sweetandspark.com
- Opting for a minimalist dress? Balance it out with these shoulder-dusting stunners.
Earrings, $245, aprilsoderstrom.com
- Go ahead, have a ball.
Necklace, $245, satomikawakita.com
- Royal jewels—at a fraction of the price of the real deal.
Necklace, $248, ben-amun.com
- So classic and clean.
Necklace, $250, Nadri, nordstrom.com
- The coolest part? It's 100 percent reversible!
Bracelet, $260, colletteishiyama.com
- Make your initials into something seriously special.
Necklace, $269, sarahchloe.com
- Erickson Beamon is a favorite of Olympic commentator and style maven Johnny Weir. Need we say more?
Earrings, $315, Erickson Beamon, shopbop.com
- You can never go wrong with pearls!
Necklace, $325, jcrew.com
Lady Mary would most certainly approve.
Necklace, $350, bhldn.com
- Sweet and simple—make a wish!
Necklace, $355, jenniekwondesigns.com
- Walk down the aisle with these on, and you'll clearly be headed in the right direction.
Earrings, $445, Jennie Kwon, catbirdnyc.com
Like a corsage of crystals.
Bangle, $495, dannijo.com
- Give your special day some extra oomph with these punk-inspired studs.
Earrings, $495, ladykismet.com
- A little rose gold is always a good thing.
Bangle, $640, graziela.com
Necklace, $698, katespade.com
- Sparkle overload—in the best way possible.
Bracelet, $1,080, Jenny Packham, shopbop.com
- Add just a touch of color.
Necklace, $1,104, mociun.com
Daisy Buchanan would swoon for this architectural beauty.
Bracelet, $1,155, ben-amun.com
- Prepare for jaws to drop.
Earrings, $1,210, danarebeccadesigns.com
- Feeling regal but not into tiaras? No worries! Try this diamond-studded crown ring instead.
Ring, $1,585, graceleedesigns.com
- Gorgeous with a romantic updo.
Earrings, $1,805, efcollection.com
- The Heart of the Ocean may be sitting at the bottom of the Atlantic, but these can still be yours.
Earrings, $5,500, tiffany.com
- This necklace is from the 1830s, and is crafted in the French rivière style. We adore it.
Necklace, $15,500, Olivia Coolings, net-a-porter.com
Whether you're a bride-to-be searching for a bright sparkler or classic jewelry accents, we've found just the right piece for you-and within your budget, too! Click through to find the perfect piece of jewelry for your wedding day.
More from Lucky:
The Best Black Shoes in Every Height
The 40 Best Drugstore Beauty Products
50 Unique Engagement Rings