The timeless wardrobe essentials on-the-go style bloggers swear by
- "All the best items in my closet work for me when I'm on and off-duty." - Anh, 9 to 5 Chic
- "I'm often leaving work to go straight to evening events which means a quick makeup touch up and that's it." - Krystal, A Pinch of Lovely
- This is where Jones New York comes in. Using mix-and-match items from their new spring collection, I was able to put together a effortless and timeless outfit with ease. - Krystal, A Pinch of Lovely
- "When I have my days that are dedicated to meetings and press previews, I need something classic and sophisticated of course balancing with comfort, being that I am pregnant." - Amanda, Fashionable Hostess
- So what's a girl to wear to to these meetings to look on-trend for spring, while still looking professional, but realistically staying warm in this frigid weather? I found a key pieces I am loving, but one one in particular that is going to be my go-to from now through summer is my Jones New York Long-Sleeve Open Cardigan in navy with a white contrast stripe. - Amanda, Fashionable Hostess
- "Running my own business, no day is ever quite the same! While I do love that, it's sometimes hard to figure out to put on in the morning that can carry me through the day from phone calls at my desk, design work, meeting with clients (and sometimes friends!), and events at night." - Blair, The Fox and She
- "Having some go-to pieces that are both sophisticated, versatile and timeless is super important. Even more important than that, is feeling both comfortable and confident in what I'm wearing. That really completes an outfit for me!" - Blair, The Fox and She
- "The best part about a trench coat? Knowing that it doesn't matter what is layered underneath because the coat says it all...timeless chic." - Caroline, House of Harper
- "When getting dressed for work, I like to have items I can easily go to but still look polished." - Krystal, Krystal Schlegel
"A classic jacket pulls it all together." - Krystal, Krystal Schlegel
- "Another version of my favorite effortless and classic type of look...rolled white jeans and a light chambray top." - Chassity, Look Linger Love
- "Such an easy to pull off, yet completely intentional look. Word." -Chassity, Look Linger Love
- "We've all seen the menswear-inspired, traditional pinstripe suit a million times." -Mary, The Classy Cubicle
Fashion and style bloggers make it look effortless -- from maintaining their careers and personal endeavors, to keeping up relationships with friends, and balancing time with family, they always seem to look so polished and chic. After all, we guess that's why we read their blogs -- in hopes that their easy sophistication will rub off on us.
While bloggers may argue with us that it all only looks effortless, we think we can all agree on one thing -- having timeless, tastefully-chosen pieces in a wardrobe is imperative when it comes to simplifying the lives of on-the-go women. Jones New York is a go-to brand for bloggers who need those key, classic pieces. Whether it's a simple trench, an office-to-drinks pleated skirt, or an everyday chambray, keeping a versatile, mix-and-match wardrobe that works for your lifestyle makes all the difference.
Click through the gallery to see a few bloggers' own timeless essentials.
This is a collaboration between Jones New York and the AOL Lifestyle Contributor Network. Compensation was provided by Jones New York via AOL Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Jones New York.