Search AOL Mail
AOL Mail
AOL Favorites

Motorcyclist chased by herd of cows

Motorcyclist Chased by Herd of Cows
An unidentified motorcyclist was chased by a herd of cows after showing off a motorcycle trick. In the YouTube video, you see him doing the trick, which involves standing and turning the motorcycle in circle around himself, and then a curious cow comes into the frame. Soon, one cow is joined by a few more, and they chase him down the road. We aren't sure what happened next, but we hope he made a speedy getaway.

Express reports the man is still unnamed. But that hasn't stopped media outlets from cracking jokes about the whole thing -- Daily Picks and Flicks referred to the herd of cows as a "gang."

Apparently cows chasing people is a bit of an issue. Who knew? This user even tweeted: 'Hate it when the cows are in the field because they chase me.'

As for the man who was chased by the cows ... we aren't sure what happened next, but we hope he made a speedy getaway.

Join the discussion

1000|Characters 1000  Characters
komedicrj March 13 2014 at 3:15 PM

90% percent of Harley-Davidsons are STILL on the road today. The other 10% actually made it home.

Flag Reply +2 rate up
ptnaz March 13 2014 at 6:17 PM

This is utterly crazy. Lets milk this story. Man gets creamed by cow.

Flag Reply +3 rate up
Paul March 13 2014 at 6:54 PM

A moo-ving experience.

Flag Reply +2 rate up
gwahl34 March 13 2014 at 4:29 PM

not a chopper its a rice burner! and he is not a biker.

Flag Reply +4 rate up
1 reply
Varmint! gwahl34 March 13 2014 at 5:06 PM

If all you own is a Harley, you're not a biker; you're a mechanic stranded on the side of the road. Ass-bag.

Flag Reply +1 rate up
1 reply
mbjork63 Varmint! March 13 2014 at 6:43 PM

Aww whats the matter punkin? get a bad fortune cookie?

Flag 0 rate up
vtmilitia March 13 2014 at 10:23 AM

Not cows but bulls, no udders but testicles and associated male appendages. Bulls tend to be more aggressive, trust me, I've been charged in a field before.

Flag Reply +2 rate up
FRANK March 13 2014 at 3:16 PM


Flag Reply +1 rate up
flflyboy March 13 2014 at 10:43 AM

Don't land a helicopter in a cow pasture! Did that once as I was in the co-pilot seat with controls removed for an erad mission. The Pilot in Command, decided he needed to relieve himself, landed, left the chopper at idle, got shy and wandered into the wood-line. To my dismay and horror a herd came around the corner and started advancing... he made it back just in time for us to lift.

Flag Reply +1 rate up
ENCONPOPPY March 13 2014 at 10:49 AM

Two is a herd ?

Flag Reply +3 rate up
smltzngr March 13 2014 at 11:20 AM


Flag Reply +2 rate up
blueroom23346 March 13 2014 at 11:21 AM

You build up thesr videos and then show 4 seconds, I would rather see more of the video and not still photos and news clips. Thanks Ed

Flag Reply +2 rate up
aol~~ 1209600


More From Our Partners