Long-Time Host Leaving 'AFV'

Tom Bergeron Leaving 'America's Funniest Home Videos'
Tom Bergeron has set a date for the last time he'll introduce a montage of painful groin shots on 'America's Funniest Home Videos.' The host with the most announced he's leaving the hit show next season for the show's 25th anniversary.

Will March 12 2014 at 3:47 PM

This show started to suck when anything with children was the only videos that kept winning. There were a lot of clearer winners than kids at times.

pucpaul March 12 2014 at 5:05 PM

The only time I'll watch reruns of this show is when Bergeron is the host. I absolutely hated that first guy, but when they put that cow daisy Fuentes as host, that was bottom of the barrel.

alho42 March 12 2014 at 5:15 PM

Tom must know when to jump ship and I hope we continue to see him on another show in the near future.

Gay March 12 2014 at 5:20 PM

Nooooo! I LOVE Tom! I enjoyed it with my kids and now my grandkids. He's still hosting DWTS, so he's not actually going anywhere!

Patrick March 12 2014 at 5:20 PM

He is better served inanother venue, he is to g.ood for shoes like afv

wstarhopper March 12 2014 at 5:34 PM

He is MUCH better than Bob Saget.

T March 12 2014 at 10:45 AM

I have watched Tom Bergeron since he first started with Jeff Probst on the brand new FX network. It was just them, period. I talked with Denver Pyle from The Dukes of Hazzard for almost 10 minutes over the phone...what a nice man! After Bob Saget left AFV, they had some real klunkers until Tom came on, who genuinely loves people & is funny. My favorite show was the one Bob & Tom did together a few years back. Good luck to Tom in all he does. He will be missed, for sure.

onlyway2goisup March 12 2014 at 10:45 AM

Thought I would miss the other host but Tom was so funny that I enjoyed him immensely for the times I watched and taped to get more giggles over his programs....boy, I'm going to miss him! Well done, well done Tom!

hsfurryfriends March 12 2014 at 10:44 AM

We have gotten alot of Laughs from that show over the years! We will miss him!

Louise March 12 2014 at 4:55 PM

Tom Bergeron has been a wonderful host. The show, itself, has become boring, and I believe Tom knows it. Running the videos backwards is not funny. Most of the videos are not accidentally happening, but fake. When he asks people to choose between groin, head, or gut, it is so stupid. Some of the choices of winners are far from being the best videos. I think the show has run its course, and I believe Tom knows it. Always leave while you're ahead. Bye Tom, it has been great.