Top 9 at 9: Lena Dunham covers 'Glamour' like a boss & more news
We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. Lena Dunham's Glamour April issue cover-shoot has us falling in love with cat-eyes all over again, plus totally freaking out about her comment on not acting anymore (gasp!). (Glamour, photo: Tom Munro)
2. We're all guilty of picking at our nails from time to time, but now that OPI's revealed its "Glitter Off" Peel-able Base Coat we've got an excuse to skip the nail polish remover. (Daily Makeover
3. It's official: singer Lorde is partnering with MAC cosmetics for limited-edition summer beauty collection. Vampy makeup, anyone? (E! Online)
4. The freezing cold winter is finally coming to an end. While, we can't promise giving up your winter blanket will be easy, these 9 looks are sure to get you amped up for spring style.
5. Jay-Z sported a black Mrs. Carter world tour jacket in support of his wife Dublin and we can't get enough. (E! Online)
6. We lost an hour this weekend so we're all for these 10 watches we need right now.
7. News flash: Saving your blowout after a trip to the gym is possible. (SELF)
8. Barack Obama and Zach Galifianakis in "Between Two Ferns" is the one video we have to watch (over and over again) this week. More hilarity than we were ever ready for. (Complex)
9. Jawbone research reveals models get very little sleep or exercise during fashion week. (Fashionista)