'The Bachelor': The Most Cringe-Worthy Finale Ever

'The Bachelor': The Most Cringe-Worthy Finale Ever
On "The Bachelor" season finale, Juan Pablo chose Nikki. But not before getting told off by Clare ... and then acted like a total jerk. As usual.

JUAN PABLO GOES TO GIVE CLARE A HUG, SHE DENIES HIM

CLARE: "I'll tell you what. I thought I knew what kind of man you were. What you just made me go through, I would never want my children having a father like you."
JUAN PABLO: "Okay."
CLARE: "

JUAN PABLO: "Whew! I'm glad I didn't pick her."

Juan Pablo's true colors shined and that wasn't really a good thing ... at all.

Like most, CarterMatt thought Juan Pablo was a total, well, they had a choice word.

"While Clare's rejection was all kinds of awesome, she did ignore the signs that Juan Pablo was a jerk. But this guy was a total d-bag, beyond question, when he acted with no sympathy at her getting mad..."

Zap2It couldn't have agreed more. Literally.

"As Clare hugs Chris Harrison and walks away, Juan Pablo says, 'Ooh, glad I didn't pick her.' Oh. My. God. You guys, I can't even with him. What a d-bag."

Oh, but there's more. It was revealed in Clare's exit interview that off-camera, Juan Pablo told Clare, "Well... I liked f***ing you." Really classy Juan Pablo. Thank for the worst season in "Bachelor" history.

Anthony March 12 2014 at 12:25 AM

You reap what you sow. Don't people have better things to do, or hang out with? Live your life as it should be lived without all the drama and real. These shows are very insulting...

jackie dodd Anthony March 20 2014 at 9:56 AM

agree

hattie March 12 2014 at 12:21 AM

He was truly a male ***** in every sense of the word. He knew Clare was not going to put up with his nonsense . Nickki on the other hand will put up with it I saw the hurt on her face when he said I like you instead of saying he loved her too. Trust me she is going to hurt down the line he is a real dog all he wanted was to have sex not to choose a woman he wants to marry. His daughters mother found out what kind of man he is that is why she is not with him

Tom March 11 2014 at 11:43 PM

The last bachelor, Sean, seemed obviously gay to me. He is now making a career out of being "the bachelor." Despite his being gay, he's gone ahead and gotten married so he could have his wedding on TV and get paid for it and get the attention he seems to desperately grave. He was just as big a creep as Juan Pablo as far as I'm concerned. He was just a little more slick.

Stone March 11 2014 at 11:32 PM

He is the biggest scum bag on the planet. Even men were embarrased. No sure why they picked him from the previous season. He has NO personality.

Sally March 11 2014 at 11:19 PM

I don't think this was the worst season. The worst season was when Jason dumped Melissa on national TV, then told her he still had feelings for Molly. Of course, he ended up marrying Molly but still, there's nothing like being dumped on national TV.

Sandy Sally March 11 2014 at 11:53 PM

you are an idiot

hellsmagnet March 11 2014 at 11:11 PM

" i thought he really loved me , i thought we had something special " - dozens of girls on a tv show who are delusional .

RouteUS66Busload hellsmagnet March 11 2014 at 11:30 PM

All stars on TV are delusional with expecations for something "bigger as next" that turns out to be less.

jdupont36 March 11 2014 at 11:04 PM

Ok, I read this article and I am so glad I have never watched it.
This sounds so demeaning in so may ways, I cannot imagine any female lowing herself to appear on this kind of stage.

darkleo March 12 2014 at 12:05 AM

Unfortunately, the world is full of disgusting, worthless, and shallow people. This one just happens to be the central focus of a pathetic program. Whoever he picked to marry him is actually the loser. So sad.

Suzan March 11 2014 at 10:22 PM

Maybe he did not feel to make a sene some people do not belive in being nasty in public I dont know but why must we bash people when we dont really know what goes on behind the closed doors

cindi March 11 2014 at 11:20 PM

juan pablo was a jerk and a ******* he was so dis respectable to chris harrison and its chris show if really love some one you want to tell them and the whole world like shauna low said a he was a true bachlor who knew how to treat women juan pablo take lessons from shauna and you dont deserve niki or any of those women you shouldnt have came on the show unless you want true love its a show that you want the world to know your in love you ran the whole show this session you are the true ******* of a bachlor i hope niki drops your ass and shame on you for talking to chris harrison thw way you did you owe him apology who do you think you are its is show not juan pablo