Andi Dorfman named new Bachelorette (and we're pretty excited about it)
Last night, during one of the most awkward 'After the Rose' specials starring Juan Pablo's defiant behavior, ABC revealed (on a lighter note) that Andi Dorfman, a 26-year-old Assistant District Attorney from Atlanta will be the next Bachelorette!
- As the show's inaugural Bachelorette, Trista found love with cute, sensitive firefighter (and now hubby!), Ryan Sutter.
- A former Miami Heat cheerleader, Trista had a bangin' bikini bod and wasn't afraid to show it off. On the red carpet and at rose ceremonies, she was all about a simple black dress.
- After a rejection from Bachelor Bob Guiney, Meredith was given a second shot at love as the show's second Bachelorette. Meredith liked to showcase her lively, unique personality in pieces like this pink furry jacket.
- Meredith ultimately chose Ian McKee as her betrothed, but the pair split up in 2005, a year after the show ended.
- Chicago PR girl Jen was initially chosen by Season 3 Bachelor Andrew Firestone, but ended the relationship and became the third Bachelorette.
- A city girl at heart, Jen was almost always rocking a great pair of denim.
- DeAnna Pappas suffered a painful rejection from season eleven Bachelor Brad Womack, but bounced back with her own season of The Bachelorette.
- DeAnna favored bright colors, wild prints, and loved to layer with accessories.
- Canadian interior designer Jillian Harris has a natural knack for style, and while her taste in men was in need of a little refining (she inevitable parted ways with finacee Ed Swiderski), her taste in clothing was always impeccable.
- We loved tuning into Jillian's season not only for her bubbly, infectious personality, but also for a chance to see what she was wearing. This printed maxi-dress is one of her many memorable outfit choices.
- A laid-back California girl, Ali wasn't afraid to mix things up. Wearing a formal evening gown with a pair of Converse? No problem!
- Ali loved a vibrantly-hued dress almost as much as she loved contestant Roberto Martinez. Unfortunately, the love didn't last -- the pair split up in 2011.
- Former dancer Ashley's wardrobe staple throughout the season was a silky, button-down top like this one.
- Ashley is the second Bachelorette to have successfully found love on the show -- marrying contestant JP Rosenbaum in December 2012.
- After dumping Brad Womack, Emily moved on to her own season of The Bachelorette, and a fabulous wardrobe to boot.
- Southern girl Emily liked to remind viewers of her North Carolina roots, and ditched the formal gowns as often as she could.
- Desiree's season of the Bachelorette was full of tears, mostly from Desiree herself. Her laid back, sporty style was what really made her shine.
- After losing Sean Lowe's love, Desiree became the Bachelorette and found her fiance, Chris during the season.
- Wearing a gorgeous pale white frock with beaded neckline, Andi looks amazing.
A fan favorite and serious fashionista, Andi is one tough cookie. She was one of the only women to stick up for herself on this season of the Bachelor after several controversial comments from Juan Pablo. As a contestant, we were obsessed over Andi's wardrobe and even featured a teal dress she wore to the 'Women Tell All' special.
When asked by host Chris Harrison about her experience and if she was ready to be the next Bachelorette, Andi replied, "I am. Absolutely, I feel all in. I feel mentally all in, emotionally all in, physically all in. I am in the place in my life where I am just so ready for this. I hate to say it because I don't want to jinx myself, and be like, 'I'm so all in and if this doesn't happen it's the end of the world.' But I am ready. I have never felt better in my life about this, and I'm just excited."
After weeks of recaps, Andi was a fashionable favorites with her unique, sophisticated style. We can't wait to see what she (and her wardrobe) have in store!
Check out a look back at all of our favorite Bachelorette's in the gallery above!