Chuck Norris turns 74

ESPN's Mike and Mike celebrated the 74th year of Chuck Norris by highlighting some of the funniest tweets about it from fans.

Chuck Norris Owns March 10th

gatopierce March 10 2014 at 3:57 PM

My husband Ralph and I work with Chuck Norris in El Paso, Texas on the movie Lone Wolf McCade. He is one of the finest men you would ever want to spend a summer with. Ralph also work with Chuck on the movie Eye for Eye, filmed in San Fransico. Lots of fun stories filming with him and his crew.

seprofcorp gatopierce March 10 2014 at 4:16 PM

"LUCKY YOU TWO". OUR "THEN 5 YR OLD(APPROX) SON, ALWAYS WANTED TO MEET/ATUDY W/ MR NORRIS. EYE FOR AN EYE WAS OUT WHEN 1ST CHILD(GIRL) WAS BORN(79), ALONG W/"GOOD GUYS WEAR BLACK(I THINK I REVERSED THEM). ANYWAY, OUR SON HAS A 3RD IN MARTIAL ARTS/AN "INSTRUCTOR CERT/ IN CROSS FIT/CROSS FIT FROM " SPARTA CROSS FIT/FIT( ORIGINALLY, NOW " SPARTA CROSSFIT", TAMPA FL. THIS "EXTRAORDINARY CHILD" NOW COMPETES IN " TRIATHOLONS, CROSS FIT WEIGHT MEETS, ETC,& WE OWE SOME OF THIS TO " MARTIAL ARTS, BEGUN AT AGE 8..THANKS TO MR. NORRIS FOR ALL HIS INSPIRATION. PERSONALLY, MY GRETAEST(YES, BEATS OUT MR. SEAGAL& & MR'S JET LEE& BRUCE LEE, IS "LATE BRUCE LEE " KILLING " CHUCK NORRIS" @ COLESIUM, ROME, IN "RETURN OF THE DRAGON".

ka3ty March 10 2014 at 3:34 PM

If you don't like Chuck Norris, you must not be Mesoamerican

poacher March 10 2014 at 3:20 PM

chuck norris isnt really going to celebrate his birthday this year because everytime he does a natural disaster happens. Dont you remember pompeii, yeah he had too much salsa that day.

JERRY March 10 2014 at 3:19 PM

Happy birthday Chuck, hopefully in two more years. I will be celebrating my 74th.

stevencazier March 10 2014 at 3:18 PM

Chuck Norris 74, that is not hard to believe because he has been around for awhile. All of us get older. He was great in the show, Walker Texas Ranger and I have the movies from the show. I still like to watch them sometimes. Steven Cazier

Good Day Karl stevencazier March 10 2014 at 3:48 PM

That's the only show I allow on my T.V.

JTalltrees1 March 10 2014 at 3:15 PM

HB Chuckie!

lizbo March 10 2014 at 3:15 PM

My husband and I enjoyed the show Walker, Texas Ranger. We are "older" adults and we know it is a made up show. But, its lessons and examples for young people were some of the best on TV. Who cares how tall he is, or how young his wife is....it is the content of the shows that express true values that count. Happy Birthday Chuck.

billpugelli March 10 2014 at 3:14 PM

Happy birthday Chuck,,,,,,, Do you still keep your pencils in the cup from our pony league team? Never knew you and I were born on 3/10,,,,,, mine was 1934. I accepted the Lord in 1985,,,, wish I had done it a lot sooner. I was elated when I read you were serving the Lord,,,,

pinochlenana March 10 2014 at 3:00 PM

Happy Birthday Chuck. It is so refreshing to watch shows that don't have the filth, sex, nastyness in them. His shows always exhibit morals, values and ethics. Thank you for all your work, examples that our children could relate to. God Bless

txdmerc73 March 10 2014 at 2:50 PM

Happy birthday Chuck! i loved all his silent action movies :P

World Series