Rachel Zoe's 10 favorite looks from Paris Fashion Week
The fall 2014 Paris runway shows have come to a close and it's been such a maj season. From Balmain's new take on safari to the '60s-cool looks at Saint Laurent, there is endless inspiration for our wardrobes. But where to begin? Follow Rachel's lead and start with these jaw-dropping looks from 10 of her favorite designers and brands.
- "I’m obsessed with the modern shapes at Giambattista this season – this glam metallic coat is on another level."
- "The Valentino show was absolutely incredible - I can’t get enough of the patchwork leather and laser-cut mod minis."
- "Stella epitomizes effortless style. This tie-dye sac dress is totally California cool in the most modern way."
- "I loved the mixture of animal prints, proportion and sexy sheer fabrics at Givenchy this season. Riccardo is pure genius - I want everything!"
- "I could see every girl in my office wearing this look. It’s effortlessly glamorous and totally sexy."
- "I always love a mod ‘60s moment - Hedi’s entire show just blew me away."
- "The mix of textures, patterns and proportions in Olivier’s show was an absolute dream - such a fresh take on safari dressing."
- "Alex’s clothes are always cool and this coated cable knit cocoon coat is perfect for a cold day in the big city."
- "I'm loving the '60s-era, French girl feel that resonates in this collection, yet with a total sense of luxury."
- "I'm obsessed with the proportions in this collection and elegant, effortless mix of knitwear, cashmere and leather. So perfect."
More From The Zoe Report:
West Coast Style: What to Wear During Spring Break
7 Tips if You're Going From Brunette to Platinum Blonde
6 Blush Pink Nail Polishes That Go With Everything