Wife takes out ad to congratulate cheating husband

Wife Takes Out Ad To Congratulate Cheating Husband
A woman in Texas is taking the high road when it comes to her cheating husband - and taking out an ad.

"I would like to say congratulations to Shara Cormier and Patrick Brown ...They are expecting a baby. Hope you both are really in love and I hope it works out." It was signed by Patrick's wife, Timeshia Brown.

A photo of the ad is being credited to Reddit, but is making its way around media outlets - it's being called "passive aggressive" and a "cutting takedown."

We're calling it hilarious. It's unclear exactly when the ad was published, but the pic was posted earlier this week. If it wasn't a prank, we say well done, Timeshia.

We saw a similar move last March, when a woman named Jennifer bought a billboard to advertise the GPS tracker that helped catching her cheating husband.

While this ad might be smaller in size, it's classier in wording, which we sort of love. And as the Metro points out, it gets the job done.

No one seems to have tracked down Timeshia yet, but according to the Dallas Morning News, the ad was posted in a Texas newspaper.

Bottom line - maybe next time he'll think before he cheats.

BigBoyInBigD March 06 2014 at 4:22 PM

The area codes are both for the SE Texas area, Huntsville, Beaumont etc...

Passive aggressive? Not at all. She had restraint IMHO.

Sylvia Arotin March 06 2014 at 5:06 PM

It took a lot of thought and hutzpah to place that ad. I hope her husband is ashamed as he should be.

mrsgfandregina March 07 2014 at 8:29 AM

I think the best one I ever heard was about a husband who left his wife for another women.He sent his wife a note that said to her sell the Mercedes sends the money to me...... So she sold there Mercedes for I believe was about $500 and sent him the money I felt sad for her but thought her husband deserve that 100%. Why do men/women cheat..?

wlh1923 mrsgfandregina March 07 2014 at 9:20 AM

Those urban legends die hard. That Mercedes/Corvette/Porche story in varying amounts has been around for 40 years

BRUCE March 06 2014 at 5:16 PM

Poor Shara.......she hasn't a clue as to what is about to be her worst nightmare come true.

ewa2021830 March 06 2014 at 5:16 PM

Good for her. Now that class

Miri March 07 2014 at 8:29 AM

First of all, she is still his wife, regardless of what she did or did not drive him to do. And having a baby with another woman while you are still married, is simply stupid. Yes there are two sides to every story, but if your wife or husband is horrible and you must cheat, then go for the divorce and start over before you start having babies with someone else. Really stupid of Patrick.

gabrielle.glinski March 06 2014 at 5:18 PM

Oh! Too bad he obviously isn't smart so I highly doubt he'll even read the paper.

houseiowapark March 07 2014 at 8:12 AM

live that one down cheaters.

flip33732 March 07 2014 at 8:26 AM

I vote for this being the #1 prank of the year. I wonder if anyone has done one bit of fact checking ?

wb7ptr March 06 2014 at 5:22 PM

This is priceless. People shouldn't be cheating on each other anyway, so I'm not very sympathetic towards the cheaters in this picture.