Wife takes out ad to congratulate cheating husband

Wife Takes Out Ad To Congratulate Cheating Husband
A woman in Texas is taking the high road when it comes to her cheating husband - and taking out an ad.

"I would like to say congratulations to Shara Cormier and Patrick Brown ...They are expecting a baby. Hope you both are really in love and I hope it works out." It was signed by Patrick's wife, Timeshia Brown.

A photo of the ad is being credited to Reddit, but is making its way around media outlets - it's being called "passive aggressive" and a "cutting takedown."

We're calling it hilarious. It's unclear exactly when the ad was published, but the pic was posted earlier this week. If it wasn't a prank, we say well done, Timeshia.

We saw a similar move last March, when a woman named Jennifer bought a billboard to advertise the GPS tracker that helped catching her cheating husband.

While this ad might be smaller in size, it's classier in wording, which we sort of love. And as the Metro points out, it gets the job done.

No one seems to have tracked down Timeshia yet, but according to the Dallas Morning News, the ad was posted in a Texas newspaper.

Bottom line - maybe next time he'll think before he cheats.

creativeminds916 March 06 2014 at 4:10 PM

I never have and still don't understand how a person can say they truly love their spouse or bf or gf and then turn around and cheat on them. Is it for the sake of variety of what? Or maybe for a variety of reasons? Anyway I look at it - it makes no sense to me. If you want to cheat, why not have enough respect for your partner and get out of the marriage or relationship or would that be too much of a grown up, respectful thing to do?

spencermechanic creativeminds916 March 06 2014 at 4:50 PM

With the way women are now-a-days they will get you for Alimony,expensive child support and alot of drama. I paid out 300K to my ex when I left her over the course of 13 years when my son turned 18. She did nothing for me, I worked 60-80 hours a week, put her in new houses, cars, clothes, everything. I did the dishes, paid the bills, took care of everything around the house while she ordered pizza 4 times a week and went from 93 pounds to 175 pounds at 5 feet tall from 19 years old until I left her when she was 33. Now she lives alone boyfriendless and without a husband in a new 5 bedroom house alone while my son is in college on my money. Alot of women get a ring on their finger and turn around and do nothing for the husband, this is why alot of men cheat and leave their wives. She never grew up and I tried to talk to her a 100 times with no results.

Miri March 07 2014 at 8:29 AM

First of all, she is still his wife, regardless of what she did or did not drive him to do. And having a baby with another woman while you are still married, is simply stupid. Yes there are two sides to every story, but if your wife or husband is horrible and you must cheat, then go for the divorce and start over before you start having babies with someone else. Really stupid of Patrick.

Diane Fuller Dir March 06 2014 at 4:36 PM

I'm thinking she should have also posted their phone numbers so that everyone could call them and give their own congrats or thoughts....LOL

Dear MoonWolf Diane Fuller Dir March 06 2014 at 4:47 PM

One ringy dingy...

flip33732 March 07 2014 at 8:26 AM

I vote for this being the #1 prank of the year. I wonder if anyone has done one bit of fact checking ?

thepatriotproject March 07 2014 at 8:24 AM

Funny stuff.

lovessports4ever March 06 2014 at 7:10 PM

If that was me, I wouldn't have been so nice to him or his slut. I feel sorry for the baby.

lenders1 March 07 2014 at 8:22 AM

"Grow and move on"

pakagwamalkel March 06 2014 at 7:08 PM

OMG good for her.

KATHY'S FREE March 06 2014 at 7:07 PM

Congratulations to the former Mrs. T. Brown, unless she forgives Mr Brown & accepts his upcoming innocent bundle of joy! Myself, after a 30 yr marriage, I sent a song to my ex's place of work for everyone to hear; "You Cheated, You Lied" Boy, was that the hit of our family, neighborhood & his place of work, those who covered for him! Baby's momma, will get her turn too! He'll get tired of his mistress' lack of attentiveness to him due to the needs of the newborn. Mrs. T. Brown, having proof of this affair, alienation of affection, use of marital funds, abandonment, adultery, & can sue the other woman, for help in wrecking her marriage, using her funds & alienation of her family life! Good for Mrs. T. Brown! "Kick him to the curb!"

bch444 March 07 2014 at 8:20 AM

the ? is does the husband really care---he was probably as amused as we are.