Wife takes out ad to congratulate cheating husband

Wife Takes Out Ad To Congratulate Cheating Husband
A woman in Texas is taking the high road when it comes to her cheating husband - and taking out an ad.

"I would like to say congratulations to Shara Cormier and Patrick Brown ...They are expecting a baby. Hope you both are really in love and I hope it works out." It was signed by Patrick's wife, Timeshia Brown.

A photo of the ad is being credited to Reddit, but is making its way around media outlets - it's being called "passive aggressive" and a "cutting takedown."

We're calling it hilarious. It's unclear exactly when the ad was published, but the pic was posted earlier this week. If it wasn't a prank, we say well done, Timeshia.

We saw a similar move last March, when a woman named Jennifer bought a billboard to advertise the GPS tracker that helped catching her cheating husband.

While this ad might be smaller in size, it's classier in wording, which we sort of love. And as the Metro points out, it gets the job done.

No one seems to have tracked down Timeshia yet, but according to the Dallas Morning News, the ad was posted in a Texas newspaper.

Bottom line - maybe next time he'll think before he cheats.

Kelly March 06 2014 at 4:13 PM

The idea that this will teach him to think before he cheats is a joke. I doubt a guy like that is embarrassed by such a thing. In fact, he's probably a little proud to have the world know that he's so macho that he's got a little somethin' somethin' on the side. Pathetic, I know, but it's how guys like him think. I believe it has something to do with the location of the brain.

SDBLTD2 Kelly March 06 2014 at 4:30 PM

Many years ago my husband left me for another woman and if I had the chance I would have did the same as her. I just didn't have the money. But he paid for it in the long run.I happy and remarried. Good grandkids that am so proud of.

alexandergiles March 06 2014 at 9:00 PM

Why not? Let people know-

sue5966 March 06 2014 at 8:55 PM

Shara and Patrick are on both on Facebook, want to post this to their pages since they are public but . . . nah!

FUZZY March 06 2014 at 8:52 PM

KUDOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think what you did with this ad Is awesome and I see nothing wrong with even the idea of it.Not sure I would waste my money on an ad. I would have opted for try to find a way that didn't cost you cash but hey GG. Please keep us up to date with his sh*tnanigans.. He's a DOG in my book.you on the other hand think just like me. you were very politite,civil etc. your story

lcvickers8 March 06 2014 at 8:51 PM

I read the marriage wasn't a solid marriage or it wouldn't have broken up, not true, its in men and some women to want to check out the greener pastures. They bed down to get ahead, richer , not anything but not to have any responsibilities, it gets to much for them. they are the selfies.
they are missing out on fun they never had at 16-25 or 30 now to turn it around they go back to the menopause years and have a mid life crisis, yes men do too.
their wife of 18 or 25 years is busy with the family they both dreamed of and going to church and raising a family now doesn't seem important when they think they could die at anytime, heart attack or such. what the other mate his of hers does not need to feel rejection, just plain old life .
i was told to get a life, and all the time i thought i had done that. there's a hell of a lot more to my story .......the end!!

alexandergiles lcvickers8 March 06 2014 at 9:05 PM

You said it so well! And I have so much repulsion to other people seeing a married person
Greener pastures lead to ruin every time and its the most selfish act to do to someone's family. If they would spend 1/10 of the energy improving their marriage they spend on cheating things could work out.

Lela March 06 2014 at 8:37 PM

good for Timeshia, ha

gdanjoh March 06 2014 at 8:37 PM

What a crack up..!!! Call it as it is... She doesn't have to try and figure out why he cheated because it has nothing to do with her. It was his actions , not hers.....one is NOT responsible for some eles actions / behavior. Chances are ( 90% ) His new relationship will repeat itself. Either he'll do it again or his mistress will do it to him. All the wife has to figure out is what is it about her that picked this kind of person for a husband in the frist place & learn from it .

liondog96 March 06 2014 at 7:33 PM

Wow, that's so sweet of her. And best of luck to you too, Timeshia. Remember, Jesus loves you too.

Karen liondog96 March 06 2014 at 7:40 PM

I seriously hope that was meant sarcastically...
I'm sure it was.

Effren March 06 2014 at 7:31 PM

So sweet of the wife to wish him and his lovely girlfriend a good future. You don't find wife's with this type of integrity and good sense of family.

Karen Effren March 06 2014 at 7:42 PM

You have to be kidding. Can you not see sarcasim when it's looking you in the eye? You really think she'd pay for the ad if her intentions were so sincere. Please! I think it was a brilliant move on her part, none the less.
You are very naive.

madkono Karen March 06 2014 at 7:50 PM

why tell everyone, you can't make your spouse happy???

Flag +2 rate up
millyoob Karen March 06 2014 at 7:59 PM

I think maybe the same could be said about you and sarcasm missing the target.

Flag +2 rate up
lovbunnee1 Effren March 06 2014 at 7:47 PM

hahahahaha

Sylvia Arotin March 06 2014 at 5:06 PM

It took a lot of thought and hutzpah to place that ad. I hope her husband is ashamed as he should be.