Top 9 at 9: Rachel Zoe's new baby makes his debut, get Jared Leto's hair & more
1. Our Guest Editor Rachel Blumenthal has launched a wildly successful business that brings together chic new moms: Cricket's Circle, and she did so with some killer advice. She told us about the best advice she's ever received -- and it comes from the likes of Jessica Alba and Eva Chen! Read more here.
2. SQUEE. Rachel Zoe's newborn son Kaius has joined the workforce! Ok not really (obviously) but he made his first visit to the Zoe offices and we are still recovering from the cuteness.
3. Looking for a good detox? Heidi Klum's trainer shows us the easy (and delicious) way to drop a few pounds and feel re-energized with his Ultimate Detox Kit.
4. Jared Leto is super talented. That fact will never be denied. But another winning quality of his? His incredible hair! Everyone was talking about it pre-Oscars -- those waves, that ombre! Sigh. Well, here's a girls guide to getting Jared Leto's hair. (Fashionista)
5. Sure, bright colors are fun for warm weather -- but come spring, we're all about the pastels. It's the perfect way to ease into the warmth! Our favorite first step? Shades of Gray.
6. And the MTV Movie Awards nominations are in! The show isn't until April, but check out who is nominated for best kiss, best fight and... well, movie of the year. (Us Weekly)
7. Were you as envious of Kate Hudson's wavy hair from the Oscars as we were? Because she looked a-ma-zing, and we want to have her hair stat! Luckily, hair stylist to the stars Chris McMillan dishes on how he did her hair and how you can get it too!
8. 7 For All Mankind wants you to Dream in Blue with them -- and when you're thinking of dreamy denim, do you really think of anyone else but 7FAM?
9. Tommy Hilfiger is planning to buy the Raleigh Hotel, as confirmed to Page Six, and plans to turn the landmark into an exclusive private club and hotel. Can we come to its opening weekend? (Page Six)