Check out Louise Roe's 2014 Oscars photo diary
- "It's Oscars day! I'm up bright and early for a final fitting of my forest green Pronovias gown. The dress has been flown from Barcelona just for me, tweaked by a seamstress and...ta-dah! It fits. Yay."
- "Time for hair and make-up... I put Klorane eye pads on to keep my skin supple and soft, and we begin creating a copper smoky eye and loose, wavy side-ponytail."
"Before I hit the red carpet, I put on my dress, and gorgeous Chopard jewelry. These earrings immediately caught my eye when I chose them."
- "My final look!"
"Showtime! I'm hosting the red carpet for Access Hollywood with Johnny Weir and Tara Lipinski. Shoe-aholic Johnny helps me buckle up my mega Jimmy Choo heels."
- "Cheeky! I pinch Oscar's bottom while walking the red carpet."
- "Up on the Oscar bridge."
- "Up on the Oscars bridge I bump into my mate supermodel Coco Rocha, who is doing coverage for CNN."
"The cameras roll and my breath is taken away by 4 spectacular dresses. Angelina in Elie Saab, Jennifer Lawrence in Dior, Camila Alves in Gabriela Cadena, and Cate Blanchett in Armani Prive. It's an honor to see those gowns up close.
At the end of the show, Tara and I collapse on the floor, our heels are killing us!"
- "When the red carpet closes, the movie stars take their seats and I whizz home to change for the after-parties. I put on a sparkly jenny Packham gown that must weight ten pounds, it's gorgeous."
- "I watch the Oscars from In Style's party at trendy restaurant Rivabella. My night gets a whole lot better when I see TWO presidents of America hanging out- one from Scandal and one from House of Cards! Awesome."
- "I bump into my buddies Cara Santana and Jesse Metcalf, and we all head down the street to Elton John's party, and hit the dance floor."
"But at midnight, I'm Cinderella, and head home. I have to be up in 3 hours for a live broadcast on the Today show, to talk fashion with the lovely Lisa Rinna."
Fashion host and journalist, Louise Roe looked gorgeous on the Oscars red carpet in a forest green, Pronovias gown with Chopard jewelry. The beautiful Brit played double duty all night as a correspondent for Access Hollywood.
Louise made she to snap pictures throughout the entire night and shared them exclusively with StyleList. Check out Louise's photo diary from the 2014 Oscars above.